Chapter 5: Round & Round

BLOOD WARNING

Your POV

After I had made Huggy some oatmeal, we decided to go hang out with his friends. He seemed overjoyed at the idea. We went to go see his friend, Bron the Dinosaur. I said "Hey". Bron gave a shy little roar as a response. I thought it was adorable.

 I gave him a little pat on the head for recognition. I could tell huggy was getting kind of jealous, so I gave him so scratches. He seemed to enjoy them. Now, it seemed they were both happy with my reactions. We went to carry out our journey further. 

We had met up with Kissy Missy again, and it looked like she had been wanting to see me for a while.

Huggy's POV

I kept catching myself smiling wider every time Y/N spoke. Her face lit up like daisies when the light had perfectly brought out their petals. She was perfect with her personality. Kissy looked at me with an "I know you love her" kind of look. It was true, I wanted to stay with this woman forever.

 I decided to help her fit in here, so I taught her the basics of how to catch her food and make a mattress. She loved it. She had told me that she had found an amazing area in the vent for herself to sleep. I was surprised at the fact she had found a spot for herself so fast. 

I had tried to use my method of biting into my arm to write, but she said she had something better. She said she'd be back. Which she was. She had brought supplies from her home and said in a loud, and very clear voice: "I'm staying at Playtime Co!". I was stunned she had made that choice. 

She got unpacked and headed back out to us.

Your POV

I had just unpacked when I came out and saw that Huggy had been tearing up the metal to make some sort of art all on his own. I was beyond excited that he could do that all on his own! I decided to help him use a marker to stop him from getting infections, so that's exactly what I did previously. I carried my pack of markers with me everywhere; just in case I needed them.

 I took them out of the package with ease, laid them down in rainbow-colored order, and tapped Huggy on the shoulder. He turned to me with a glint in his eyes, it made me smile. I motioned down to the markers for him to choose the color that he desired. He had chosen a bright yellow, it matched his hand and feet color. I love the idea that if he got it on his hands it wouldn't take eons to clean off.