Part 10: ...What?

Y/N's POV:  

We finished watching the horror movies, they were very common and well know one's too. The weird part was, Huggy for some peculiar reason seemed to be the one that was being frightened by horror movies. At first, I thought it was strange he reacted like that, but then again it's like the human mindset, you can't always assume exactly what people have experienced in the past. I forgot about the nervous look on Huggy's face and watched the movie. Then it hit me; how the hell do we have cable in an abandoned toy factory? I started to look around and started to get paranoid again, going back and forth between being conscious and unconscious, scared for my life; I went back into my room. I laid down and in an instant, I fell asleep. 

Timeskip:

I felt a hand brush up against my face, smiling assuming it was Huggy. I said, "What are you doing, Huggy?" with a little blush beginning to appear on my face. I slowly open my eyes to reveal a horrific sight. A misty, smoke-looking figure was standing at the foot of my bed, touching my face. I look down and see he has anklets on; "WHAT THE F-" I said. I tear the anklets off, the smoke disappeared. The person remained silent... "So, are you going to say something or am I?" The figure stared at me, I wiped his hand off of my face, what was this weirdo doing in the factory? He stepped back after I removed his hand from my face. "Uh... I'm the guy that pays for the cable?" he said. Someone called me and asked me for cable so, I did, I gave them the cable. I felt a knot in my stomach, someone else knows the factory? "You need to leave, now," I said in a stern tone. 

The man refused to move. I got a very strange feeling and I didn't enjoy his company. He looks me up and down as he does this I start to feel weird about my self. "Stop, what are you doing?" I said. The man looked confused and I realized I had been having another one of my episodes. "Sorry, I have this thing, and well..," before I could finish he heard a sound and started running out of the room and into the hall. 

Then I heard a paralyzing scream coming from the other room. I jolted up only to be force backed down onto my bed. Not know what to do, I fell asleep.

In the dream:

I walk down a corridor that has no windows and seems to stretch on for miles at a time, I begin to feel uneasy about the corridor, it feels like I've been here before but, I know I haven't. A voice begins to echo through the corridor, not being bothered by it, I continue walking, thinking that if I walked far enough maybe I could escape. I spent what felt like days just walking in the corridor, pushing up against my fingers with the wall, pressing down on the pads of my thumbs, causing an indentation. As I'm looking down, with tears rolling down my face thinking of life before I had even bothered to think of the factory, I crash into something. A door..

After you wake up:

You wake up in cold sweats realizing that you've been having a panic attack while you've been sleeping, your head swirling about everything you've done in the past, why me? Why not my bully? Why not my evil sister? Why is it always me? You drag yourself against the tile floor and into the bathroom, holding in tears and undigested waste. I feel something coming up my throat, I open your mouth and before I know it, it's over. But the horror just stared, as you look in the toilet, you notice little white specks in the toilet. You think to yourself "No, this can't be happening" you sit there in shock. The thing that's been causing all of this is... tapeworms..?