Chapter 2: The Arrival

Your POV:

"Playtime Co, once a dream, now a nightmare.", I whispered to myself. The tiles creaked as I walk through the abandoned factory. It gave off a very eerie feel, I felt like something was watching me. I slowly made my way into the gift shop, memories piled on top of memories. You looked up to see a strange train.

 "Weird colors..", you thought to yourself. I proceeded to look behind my self and I stared at the security keypad. I felt my body move; almost on its own. I managed to gain control of myself and steady whatever was going on. I pushed the colors of the train, in order, onto the keypad. 

The door opened up steadily. I noticed another cassette was lying on the table I decide to insert the cassette into the VCR (I mean, who wouldn't?). It started giving instructions on some gizmo called: Grab-Pack. It seemed like a normal machine at first, it didn't do anything at first. I was completely wrong.

 I had been zoning out on the screen that I almost missed when they said only grab small objects. "What's the worst that could happen? Rip someone's head off? As if..", I said. I was one hundred percent correct. It could, and if tampered with enough, it would. I heard a loud bang coming from outside.

 I ran out the door. I looked past the barricades and saw him, the one and only. "Hey, buddy.", I said.