33. I don't want to miss you anymore

Lisa POV

I was having so much fun talking on the phone with Jennie, she is really cute, she spent the night with her mum so I guess everything went great and she was in such a great mood, apparently her mum would take her to our company, I was on my way and after I hung up I went to get something for breakfast, I miss my Nini.

I arrived to my studio and Tay unnie called me, we had to check some budgets and hire a new assistant for Jennie, that could wait, the budgets were a priority, so I told her after my first rehearsal I would have time, since our dancers could work alone.

I went inside my office and Jennie was all smiles "Did you miss me babe?" She hugged me tight, "I did, how did you know?" And I pecked her cheek, she pecked my lips many times till I giggled, "Because your smile was soooooo wide, like if you haven't see me in months", I laughed "Well I just don't want to be away from you anymore, I don't want to miss you anymore, I had enough of that", she caressed my face "Smooth talker Manoban, I love you", I just smiled again "I love you too boo", she laughed "Boo? Like the kid in Monsters Inc.?" I laughed and she slapped my arm "Hey I just, I don't know, it came to my mind, I'm sorry, I won't call you like that again", she laughed "I don't really mind, but I'm not a kid, I'm older than you, I'm the man in this relationship", we laughed "Forget the man thing, that sounds too creepy, I'm your girlfriend and soon to be your forever and more", I smiled "Do you want to be my forever?", She nodded shyly and kissed me, I kissed her back, "I want that, I want to be yours forever, start a family later on, if you like kids we could have a couple, go on vacations, get stressed out because the kids will be just like us, all hyper and playful, and then realise we always wanted this, and that's why we don't sell the kids in the black market" Jennie started to laugh out loud, "Lisa that's a no, we won't even think about selling our kids, but you are so sweet, I do want kids, my mum actually think they would be beautiful, I do think the same" I smiled, we were actually talking about this, a future together.

We were still talking when the new dancer came inside the studio, "Lalisa I'm here for my lessons", Jennie looked at me annoyed, "Baby just let me talk to her and we will have breakfast, it's early she is always like this, all responsible", Jennie nodded and I walked to the door, then I heard her talk again "Luca", I looked at her "I always liked that name for a boy and Jenna for a girl" I smiled "Luca and Jenna, I love them, then we can look for a name with a J for a boy and L for a girl", she smiled at me "Julian and Lexie" I smiled at her and I kissed her "We should start practicing soon, so we can have all of them" she kissed me and trailed kisses to my jaw till she reached my ear, "If you were a boy I would be so pregnant by now, maybe twins, triplets, who knows" I laughed, "Want to start making babies right now?" I asked and she nodded, she kissed me so passionately and I moaned, then she pushed me away, "The dancer is waiting" I came back to my senses "It's true I forgot".

Jennie POV

Oh god I wasn't kidding, if Lisa was a boy I would be pregnant by now, seriously, I just want to make love to her all the time, she is so sexy, so beautiful, just look at her turns me on, I got so mad at the new dancer, I don't remember her name, I shouldn't be mad but she interrupted us.

I sat down and I looked to Lisa's desk, she bought breakfast for us, this kind of things, these details always get me emotional, she is this kind of ball of sunshine that pays attention to what really matters for me, how I feel, what I like, what I dislike, she is so thoughtful.

She came back right away "That was fast Manoban", she laughed "Well I told her that she could just warm up and stretch, since I was having breakfast with the mother of my children", I blushed and I tried to speak but I couldn't, she chuckled "You.. you really said that?", she scratched her nape nervously "I did, I think I was thinking too deep about this topic and It just came out of my mouth, I'm sorry, then I said with my girlfriend and she just smiled and nodded, I'm sorry", this damn monkey is so sweet "Don't be sorry silly monkey, I love you and it is really really cute of you, but don't tell that to my mum, she would be excited right away, plus I already agreed, I'll be yours forever, will have kids, beautiful kids, and all that matters is you and I, I love you so much", she smiled at me and kissed the tip of my nose, "I love you too and so much Nini" we kissed and then we had breakfast.