34. London

Jennie POV

Three words I hate her, I really do, since we are in London the new dancer is just trailing behind Lisa, I mean yeah she wants to learn or whatever but seriously, she was always clinging by her side, I was busy filming my Music Video, the scenes were going really nice, I was monitoring myself after each take, my director was really nice and he was teaching me how everything should be going, we had this beautiful huge house to film, I will get a house like this one day, I just like the style, plus with a huge garden it would be perfect, every time I wanted to be with Lisa she was there, I mean our company knows but outside we need to be careful and the damn girl knows that.

At lunch Lisa and I went to eat together, the crew was eating as well and she asked if she could go with us, Lisa kindly refused, "I'm sorry but I hardly have spent time with Jen since we arrived and there are some things I would like to discuss with her" that's my girl everyone!, She looked at me and smiled, "Oh then I'll see you both later on", I nodded smiling and Lisa took my hand "Come over here", so since I was annoyed I let go of her hand and she chuckled, "Where are we going to eat", she pointed the rooftop and I smiled, we were on our way, it was crazy, we had to almost run, because we didn't really had lots of time, maybe just one hour.

When we get there after go through a crazy amount of stairs, the view was beautiful, and Lisa as thoughtful as always had a mini picnic prepared, we ate peacefully and we talked a lot, I really missed this, yeah at nights I would sleep in her room or she would sleep in mine but we were too tired, so it was refreshing, after a while she noticed I was still annoyed "Hey, I know you are hating on..." I cut her off, "Don't you dare to mention her name, she doesn't want to leave you alone, look I know she is new, she is not close to the others, but it's not like she is making an effort, she prefers to be around you and yes it bothers me a lot and I don't want to work with her but since we are in London filming my Music Video I can't do a lot to throw her away from here, so yeah", Lisa just chuckled "I have a girlfriend Miss Kim, do I need to remind you that?", She looked at me with a sweet smile on her face "No, you need to remind her that, you need to tell her it bothers me, or I have a better idea I will, but I can't promise it will be nice".

Lisa took my hand, "We have to comeback, you will be dancing inside, do you remember the choreo?" I nodded, "Good cause will be practicing a little and talk to the director and I'll talk to her, I will tell her exactly what you just said cause I know I would feel the same way if it was the other way around, I promise" I pecked her lips and we cleaned everything.

We had nice takes, I loved how the steps were perfect, Lisa is strict thought, it doesn't matter who is she teaching, she demands the best because she does her best, and when we took the final cut of that scene the director was really happy "I really like this Lisa, you see, I'm usually directing music videos so I would like to work closely with you", Lisa nodded "Will talk about it Sir", she is so professional and looks so hot, I like the way she acts, all bubbly, yet fierce, she has changed a lot, she used to be shy.

I was just sitting down drinking water when certain girl sat by my side "Miss Kim, the director says will be filming the next scene where we are all dancing so you gotta change", I didn't look at her "Nikki? Right? I just have a question for you, I know you are new and things but be honest do you like Lisa?" She looked amused and it made my blood boil, "And call me Jennie, it's ok", she looked at me "We are friends, I know her since years ago, she never mentioned your name, I know you are together, but I'm not gonna lie to you, I like to be around her, as I said we are friends, so well I delivered my message and I have to go, I'll see you in a few Jennie", Omg the nerves of that bitch, seriously, she didn't say no, this girl is something else.

I was really fuming mad and I didn't see Lisa was walking around, we bumped into each other "Are you ok Jen? I'm sorry, I didn't see you, I guess I was distracted", I looked at her, I was still so mad but it wasn't her fault, "I'm ok, I'm just tired we are a out to film some scenes with the dancers so I guess you'll be there", she nodded "Yeah we gotta see how the choreo looks like and adjust it if it's necessary, you'll be filming all night, and I'll be there even if I'm not needed, I won't leave you alone" I smiled because she is so cute and if I have to rip that bitch into pieces I will, cause she won't have her way into my girl.

The day passed faster and it was crazy how long we had to film to get all the night scenes, two days and I'm exhausted, tomorrow morning will be filming at this parking lot as well, tonight I had to cry a lot and it's really too much, it drained me, but at the end it came out nice, the crew was really happy and the director told me it was easy to work with me and he was looking to keep working for me in the future, "Me too, it's easy and I have learnt a lot, thank you so much".

Don't think I'm calm, I'm still thinking on ways to kill that bitch, I mean why she gotta act this way, I never did anything to her, unfortunately she dances really well and it made me think that along our journey together in this industry we will have people like her around.

We were on our way to our hotel and Lisa wrapped me on this blanket, "Stop with that face, you gotta rest, why don't you sleep, I wake you up when we arrive, I'll play with your hair", I nodded and I rested my head on her shoulder "Lili do you love me?, I have been thinking that when I get to debut people would try to get some gossips and things, will we always talk things first?, I don't want fame tear us apart, I want we fight together, don't doubt my love for you, I have loved you for so long, don't let anything shater this bond", Lisa smiled at me "I do love you, and we were best friends first so it makes this bond stronger, I promise before anything we will talk first, I know how this gossiping works, it can destroy people but I will try to protect us, I know you have been bothered by this girl but I already told her I don't feel comfortable if she gets that clingy, we aren't kids anymore and I have you, she seemed maybe disappointed but I want to be with you, but we need to act low-key for now, since your debut is coming, and you have been working really hard, so yes talk to me first, and I will do the same , let's fix things right away but I can assure you something, you had me, way before other people, back then when you smiled at me for the first time, I smiled at her again and she took my hand.

When we arrived we moved fast, because I wanted to cuddle all night long as fast as possible, and Lisa knew it, just look at her eyes was enough.

As soon as we stepped inside my room I kissed her, she was surprised by my sudden action but I want to let know to that bitch that Lisa is mine, so I marked her with a huge hickey, that made Lisa moan, I smiled "Help me with my heavy make up and I will give you more of that, she chuckled, and started to help me, I had to wake up early, but I need my babe, her kisses, I don't care if we don't go all the way tonight but I really wanna kiss her and make out, then sleep by her side, I love her so much, and I'll protect what it's mine.