Chapter 21 Judy's Rival

Hannah's POV

I followed Ace and Romeo when they got out of their room. But I stop nearby because they might notice me.
"Hey, what are you doing there?"

Then I look at to whom who talk to me, and saw it was Judy.

"......."

"Anyways, have you seen Ace?" Judy asked.

Then I shook my head, and she said.

"You don't know?? Okay finee! (While she was walking away)"

Then I hold her blaser, and she asked.

"What?"

"Annoying..." I said.

"What?!?(She was almost shouting) You spoke?? This is the first time you spoke, but you said 'Annoying'?! What did I ever do to you???" She asked.

Then I saw Romeo and Ace on my right inside the corridors, and then I pointed them to Judy, and she said.

"You knew? (While she was looking at them, then she look at me) You sure do make people mad. Well, good bye then! (While she was walking away happily)"

Then I hold her wrist, and she said.

"What now?!?! (She's a little mad) If you don't let go, I will consider you as my rival!"

*Ding Dong Ding Dong

Judy's POV

Huh?

*Ding Dong Ding Dong

Huuhh??

What shall I do? The FLOWER HANNAH is my rival..This doesn't look good to me

"No! I'm pretty too!" I said.

"............."

Then Silence came...

Hannah was shining brightly, and she's dazzling all over her.

So pretty!

"What can a b*tch like you do? (Then I start to shiver) You just nod or turning around your head! Hahahaa (evil laugh) You're not worth to be my rival!" I said.

"..........."

Yeah, that's right! If it's going to be Hannah my rival, there is no problem

"Well, you work hard. But the only one that's going out with Ace is Me!" I said.

Hannah's POV

I was with Gizelle and Jasmine, we are about to go to my locker.

Suddenly, I saw Ace wearing his Karate uniform in front of his locker.