Chapter 11: Royal Discussions

Date: 10th December, 1945

Time: 10 : 00 AM

Location: Royal Gardens, Azur Lane Base

Objective: None

On a glorious morning, Eliza, Emilia, Luna, Andrea, Gregoria, and Diego are on their way to meet Her Majesty. The Royal Navy has just arrived now in the base for reinforcing it's protection against the Red-Axis and the Sirens. On their way to meet the Royal Navy...

Andrea: *BUMMMPP* Ohh?! Ouch!

???: GAAAHHHhh?! *Tripped over.*

Andrea: Ow, my head, I must have been spacing out. *Rubbing her head*

???: Ummm... Can you let go of me? It's kind of embarrassing me.

Andrea: (Huh? A female voice... I must have bumped into her causing them to trip and bump into each other.)

Andrea: It's okay, let me help... you... *As she opens her eyes she sees herself in an embarrassing position.*

???: Ummm... Hi...

Andrea: Oh! No! No! No! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! *She stands up as she lends her a hand.*

???: Oh ummm, thank you. *She blushes*

Andrea: Oh! Your things?! Oh I'm so sorry Ma'am let me help you with that.

???: Ehh? No you don't need to- *Sees her packing up all her toy planes.*

Andrea: (SHOOT! I messed up! Dammit! I should've not spaced out!)

Andrea: Here, Ma'am! Your box of your aircrafts! Sorry for bumping into you!

???: Huh? Oh... Thank you umm... What's your name?

Andrea: I'm Andrea, BRP Andres Bonifacio, a Jose Rizal-class battleship! From the Philippine Navy! I apologized for bumping into you.

???: *Giggles*

???: That's a cute name, or a cool name from your nation.

Andrea: Ehhh?! Umm, thanks for the compliment I guess.

???: I'm also sorry for not seeing you Andres Bonifacio.

Andrea: *Blushes* Please call me Andrea, I don't want my namesake to be angry at me.

???: Ok Andrea, thanks for helping with my aircraft.

???: I hope we can meet again sometime.

Andrea: Yeah... Oh I almost have to ask about your name.

???: My name, well since you must be from that nation...

Bataan: My name is USS Bataan, an Independence-class aircraft carrier. It's nice meeting you Andrea. I hope we can get along. *Smiles warmly at her*

Andrea: Nice to meet you too, Bataan. (Nasa langit na ako! Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!)

Bataan: Goodbye Andrea! *She walks the other way*

Andrea: Goodbye Bataan! *She then ran to find the others*

Andrea: (Si USS BATAAN! Nandito siya sa harap ko!!! Naku nakakahiya ito sa akin!)

Andrea: (Walang dapat mangyayari sa kanya, kasi kapag may nangyari... Lulusobin ko ang tahanan nila!)

Andrea, now blushing, then goes to look for Eliza and the others.

At the Royal Gardens...

The Royal Navy ships are having a nice cup of British Tea, discussing the events that happened in the past few days.