Chapter 52: The Final End

Emilia then with her sabre she shouted forward, with her sabre shining like the sun and the moon, she went towards her shoulder.

Empress: I suppose you will take that back.

Empress raised her weapon, deflecting the blow, almost barely catching damage. But Emilia take out her Mauser and shot her pale left leg.

Empress: UGGAAHHHH!!!

Empress, now feeling angry after being shot at the leg, she aimed her guns to Emilia, but she deflected each laser and shells at her. Her mouth rigging then targeted at Emilia's ribs, only for the Filipina to block using her turrets, sacrificing one.

Emilia: At least three left.

Empress: RRRAAAHHHH!!!

Empress' rigging tail swung around to Andrea, Orochi, and Emilia. Her tail detaches but before connecting it back, Emilia fires at it before obliterating it, this ended up destroying it after her hull became a dragon head, eating it alive.

Emilia: Yum... Ang sarap.

Empress: MY TAIL!!!

Emilia: Oh yeah, you are a Siren, well you lost your fish to the sailors! HA!

Enpress and Emilia then exchanged blows, both disarming Empress' blades and her riggings, sending Empress to an unfortunate situation. With Empress, losing heer blae and her riggings now damaged, Emilia then with her remaining turrets, they all fired to Empress' body, from her chest to bottom, sending her backwards.

Emilia: ...

Emilia: ...

Empress: *Laughes*

Empress: Are you going to say... "It's over?"

Emilia: ...

Empress: Well! It's just begun!

Empress: LET ARMAGEDDON BEGIN!!!

Empress raises her hand in the air as purple energy surrounded Orochi.

Diego: What? What now?

Chakri: This cannot be good.

The ship, glowed into red and purple energy, soon, all her armaments went around with cubes merging into the ship's body. A brightening light shines the entire battlefield casusing all to look at the light. There a figure kneels with Emilia and Empress standing at one of the sunken Orochi.

The figure then with all her mighty glory, her hands snapped as her eyes gleamed with dark will. With her two Carrier decks rose on her back, her hair that was cut, her snake heads are now gone. All around her was her turrets, behind her was the missile that nearly destroyed the world, ready to fire.

Enterprise: Is that...

Akagi: The Orochi in human form?

Kaga: I can't believe she looked like Big Sister Amagi...

Empress: Orochi!

Empress: Destroy them all!

The figure nodded. Targeting her weapons in the air ready to fire her attacks to the entire battlefield.

O#@!#: As you wish my dear Excellency.

O#@!#: Thanks for giving me the chance to awaken my true form.

O#@!#: For all of Azur Lane and the Liberal Republic!

O#@!#: I will unleash the true power of the Sirens!

Empress: Orochi! FIRE!

O#@!#: ...

Emilia (Bakunawa): Long time no see Mina.