Chapter 46: The Final Prelude

Date: 1st January, 1946

Time: 12 : 30 PM

Location: Pacific Ocean

Objective: The Last War

Elsewhere, while Azur Lane and the Liberal Republic are preparing their weapons for the final stage the other factions are on their way to the Siren Fleet. The factions of Iron Blood, Vichiya Dominion, Sardegna Empire, Iris Libre, Northern Parliament, then soon the Sakura Empire.

Z1: Ha! Ha! Did Nazi that coming, did you, Prinz?

Prinz Eugen: Indeed I did not. But thanks to Prinz Eugen (LR) I managed to get out of the cave. But what's odd is that Kaga didn't came to Orochi.

Z1: Kaga? She didn't came?

Prinz Eugen: Yes, and now it seems that the Sirens have taken a violent approach to awaken Orochi for their own.

Admiral Hipper: Are the Sirens really behind the awakening of Orochi...?

Z23: Akagi and Kaga are really with the Sirens...?

Admiral Hipper: But according to schwester, there is no sign of Kaga nor Akagi in the Orochi. This could be a speculation that they might be no longer took part with the Sirens.

Z1: Nice theory.

Admiral Hipper: But it's still pretty silly how Sakura Empire didn't realized they had a spy inside.

Prinz Eugen: But, is it really only the Sakura Empire?

Admiral Hipper: Huh?

Prinz Eugen: Now that you think about it, there could be a Siren influence in the higher echelons of all factions.

Z1: What are you thinking?

Prinz Eugen: Hm... nevermind. There's no time for dwelling on that matter, at least for now.

Meanwhile on KMS Bismarck...

Bismarck: Hood... Will I ever be forgiven for my past mistake...?

Tirpitz: Schwester!

Bismarck: Oh hey Tirpitz.

Tirpitz: I see that you and Friedrich der GroBe are talking about something. Is there something bothering you?

Bismarck: No schwester, it's about the events that happened so fast.

Friedrich der GroBe: You mean about the Sakura Empire?

Bismarck: *Turns to Freidrich*

Bismarck: Yes, it's about the Sakura Empire...

Friedrich der GroBe: Vat about them, my child?

Bismarck: According to Prinz Eugen, it seems that Orochi has been awoken from its deep slumber.

Bismarck: It destroyed the Sakura Empire port and eviscerated an entire island already, it seems that a monster has brought terror to the seas.

Friedrich der GroBe: It seems that the Sirens might be stabbing our backs, from the moment when we are at a vulnerable state.

Bismarck: According to Graf Zeppelin, her planes took some pictures of the Siren fleet that was taking their course to Azur Lane.

Tirpitz: According to Graf Zeppelin, there is no sign or speck of Kaga on zee Orochi and the Siren fleet. But it reveals that they're only just High-class Sirens and this different one. *Gives them a picture of the High-class Sirens with a white-dress Siren on the Orochi.