Chapter 27: Enterprise

Date: 20th December, 1945

Time: 10 : 00 AM

Location: Azur Lane Base, Pacific Ocean

Objective: None

It was morning in Azur Lane, all the shipgirls were doing their duties as well as the Liberal Republic. A peaceful morning in Azur Lane, everyone is having their time with the other shipgirls. With the cube in their hands, the Naval Academy started their research on the Cube.

Bataan's Dorm Room...

Andrea: Okay! And then done! *Plaints the least streak of paint*

Bataan: Is it done Andrea?

Andrea: Yup! All finished!

Andrea: Here is the painting! *Shows her the painting, it is a painting of several planes at sea*

Bataan: Wow! What a nice painting you got Andrea! I'm happy to see you paint with my eyes opened on you.

Andrea: Thanks for the compliment Bataan. I'm glad you liked it. *Smiles at her*

Bataan: It looks like you have been improving your painting skills!

Andrea: Well, I started painting after the rescue mission, just an old memory of my former nation.

Bataan: Andrea, let me ask you a question.

Andrea: What is it, Bataan?

Bataan: What does your nation look like in your world? Since ours is destroyed, what does your nation look like?

Andrea: It was civilized well, many buildings tower over the nation's soil. Technology has evolved ever since after the war. Manila became a tourist spot for humans as it was the birthplace for new ships, technology, and tourist spots.

Andrea: It was peaceful, I and the other ships can hear the sound of engines roaring, the sound of birds and animals, and humans talking with their emotions. It has been lively ever since.

Bataan: Really. Wow, I think I'm jealous of your world.

Andrea: But, well look at where we are now, me and the former Liberal Republic are now back in an alternate past in 1945.

Andrea: After 40 years of rest and peace, we have been sent here to go to war once more, but no longer the same, it is now by sea. History repeats itself but not at the same time but an alternate history.

Bataan: Oh, so that means, your history was right. You were once a ship for war and finally rested in peace. I get it, but what about your history Andrea? What do you feel about right now when we are at war?

Andrea: I'm happy. Well, happy that back in our world, we united all the nations to end the Sirens. The world has changed ever since, but now it seems that the Heavens brought us to help the ones who are in need.

Bataan: So, you think that God our Creator of our world has something to do with your coming here?

Andrea: I don't know about religion and creation, but all I know is that creation is a huge mystery that lies only in high space. We don't know who created the world nor even the universe.

Bataan: You really are good at philosophy or maybe quoting.

Andrea: Science and Religion have different ideas and methods, based on research and beliefs, but still its a mystery itself. Unlike us ships.

Bataan: Oh... you're right, humans dominated the earth that created history, and thus they created technology and us. But until our creators are gone, all those past memories of human civilization are left as memories.