Chapter 39: French and Italians

Date: 26th December, 1945

Time: 10 : 45 PM

Location: Azur Lane, Pacific Ocean

Objective: For France!

In the Liberal Republic...

Enterprise (LR): What is it Commander Eliza? Why did you call us?

Hornet (LR): Yes, me as well? Is there something wrong?

Eliza: No it's nothing important. It's about the upcoming war in maybe a few days, I suppose.

Enterprise (LR): What do you mean?

Eliza: An hour ago, the Royal Navy sent the Kriegsmarine to a Siren fleet near the border of the Iron Blood faction.

Eliza: Then fifteen minutes ago, the Royal Navy then sent out the Soviet Navy to the Northern Sea, to which I might assume that they already met with the Northern Parliament.

Hornet (LR): It seems that they are visiting the minor allied factions in both Azur Lane and Red Axis.

Eliza: Yes, but with them now meeting their factioned counterparts, we have to take measures in our own hands for this huge battle.

Enterprise (LR): What do you mean?

Eliza: According to Luna, it seems that the two High-class Sirens that are now killed by them, they said that the Empress has sent them to interfere them.

Hornet (LR): Arbiter. The Empress...

Eliza: It seems that because of our strength and power we made to both Azur Lane, and Red Axis, it seems that we are a threat to the Sirens.

Enterprise (LR): That's a good thing... Right?

Eliza: Yes, it may be a good thing, but we have to be prepared for her arrival, as such we mist have been thwarting her plans for the end of humanity. Because we came to this world.

Hornet (LR): The Nations' Vengeance War has been remembered even after 40 years of peace and freedom, there are no conflicts whatsoever including wars.

Eliza: That all happened because the Liberal Republic's leaders, are all united as one. Every nation under Siren Occupation was liberated by the alliance. Thus began several treaties, rules, and such many important documents for the future of the Republic.

Eliza: The Ship Recovery Project, the Nation Alliance Treaties, the Operations, and the military of every nation come together as one force, to be divided on different operations to end the Sirens and their occupation.

Eliza: Thus includes the rebuilding of humanity and history such as Ship restoration projects, landmark projects, and the Experimental Projects.

Enterprise (LR): So with the nearing battle of the Sirens... Is it about following the footsteps of our former leaders then?

Enterprise (LR): Uniting all the factions, just like what Adolpho de Pedro did to the other nations?

Eliza: Yes Enterprise, just like what the de Pedro family's dream ever since the alliance happened. To unite all the nations for freedom and peace.

Eliza: And that's what I'm going to do in this world. For the sake of the 10% of humanity, being the Shipgirls that are left behind.

Hornet (LR): That's a good point Commander. But, since the Kriegsmarine, and Soviet Navy are now provoking the Iron Blood and Northern Parliament to be allies again, this leaves us the remaining factions according to Queen Elizabeth.