Chapter 47: The Final Attack

With all the factions ready to go and battle against the Sirens one more time in the Pacific Ocean. But the Liberal Republic and the other nations are left behind in their factions, they still don't what they are up too as they got near the Siren Fleet.

While Enterprise and Bataan are having their private talk, behind her are Laffey, Javelin, Unicorn and Ayanami watching the ocean as the final battle has begun.

Ayanami: Will... everything end well...?

Javelin: It's gonna be fine. *Cheering her up*

Laffey: It's going to be fine, we can do it.

Laffey: We got this. *Thumbs up*

Unicorn: And U-chan will protect us, too.

Laffey: But, why did Tenny stay behind?

Javelin: Yeah, she didn't come with us.

Unicorn: Maybe, she needs something, I know that she's from the Liberal Republic so, she must stay behind with her friends.

Javelin: I just hope they can make it on time.

Behind them, Illustrious, Hornet, Cleveland and the others are watching them with the view with smiles, only to falter as explosions echoed across the sea and the sky.

San Diego: What's that?! Where did that explosion come from?!

Cleveland: Red Axis, maybe?

Hornet: I suppose what's going on is that they might have started just before we came.

Hornet: They're picking a fight against the Sirens with out us.

San Diego: So what now?

Hornet: Well, we shall join the rodeo! We have to get there as fast, to help our former allies!

At the Siren Fleet...

The Siren Fleet then deployed their Sirencraft and their lasers to attack the first wave of attacks from the Sakura Empire. Explosions lit up the sky as dozens of Sirencraft flew around the sea. With Sakura planes on their dogfights with the Sirencraft, they advanced towards the Siren Fleet.

Yukikaze: Let's show these Sirens how its done! Just leave it to me, the famous Yukikaze!

Yuudachi: I'm going to crack their heads until they become scraps!

Shigure: Don't get too far ahead of us!

Explosions soon erupted in front of them causing Yukikaze to knocking back.

Yuudachi: A cannon?!

Conductor: What a cute guest. Let's conduct somee tests to see what data we can get!

Conductor hovers above them with other High-class Sirens embarking with the same riggings as Tester's.

Shigure: High-class Sirens!

The Sirens then fired, sending a hail of purple energy raining down on them.

Atago: This is madness!

Takao: Quick! Dodge it!

Ryuushou: How did they become more powerful?!

Yamashiro: I can't believe that they have a lot of powerful High-class Sirens!

Zuikaku: It seems that the Sirens are now on their positions to protect their main ship!

Noshiro: We can't even get close to the Orochi!

Shoukaku: We have to fight them of to make an unprotected path for us to advanced through!

Akagi and Kaga then shot past charging through the Sirens defenses.