Chapter 17: Clues and the Test

Date: 12th December, 1945

Time: 11 : 30 AM

Location: Azur Lane Base, Pacific Ocean

Objective: Participate in the Rigging Test

Enterprise: Emy, I know you might be worried for me but, I have to do what I must do. To fight, to end the Sirens.

Emilia: Again, being stubborn Enty?

Enterprise: ...

Emilia: *Sigh* I understand that determination you have in you. But that determination is too much for you right now. Your ship is nearly damaged and still you forced yourself to fight.

Enterprise: I'm sorry...

Emilia: It's surprising that you joined with the rescue party, but the way you want to end your life to save them, that's where your heart becomes soften.

Enterprise: *Remember's Belfast saying "Soft-hearted"*

Emilia: Saving other people's lives is a good thing, but then again, sometimes, we don't have the courage to do so.

Enterprise: Yes... Emy...

???: Hey! Enterprise!

Emilia and Enterprise are interrupted by a call from a blue-haired girl with red eyes walking towards them.

Enterprise: Oh, hi Essex.

Essex: Hey Enterprise... Any ideas on how or when I can use my bombers?

Essex: I'm having trouble making new ideas and tactics at using my aircraft.

Enterprise: Hm... Try thinking of aligning your aircraft and the enemy, like a surprise attack or a scouting mission.

Essex: Wow! Thanks for the idea Enterprise! I will try using that idea of yours to my tactics.

Essex: Oh, and you must be...

Emilia: Oh... BRP Heneral Emilio Aguinaldo, a Heneral Antonio Luna-class battleship. And you are...

Essex: Oh, sorry Heneral Emilio Aguinaldo. I should've introduced myself.

Emilia: Please drop the ship name, I would mind being called Emilia instead.

Essex: Ok then Emilia. My name is Essex, USS Essex, a (CV-9) Aircraft Carrier.

Emilia: Nice to meet you Essex.

Enterprise: *Smiles at them*

Emilia: So what is your relationship with Enterprise?

Enterprise: Umm... She's my..

Essex: I'm Enterprise's pupil or senpai if you want to call me.

Emilia: Wow, I guess The Enterprise herself became an inspiration for you to become her student then. I can consider yourself lucky for being Enterprise's first student.

Essex: Yes, she's the mightiest warrior of all Eagle Union! She got 20 battle stars from her adventures as an aircraft carrier.

Enterprise: Ah yes, my collection of achievements, but its all in the past, still living as the migthiest warrior of my faction.

Emilia: Congrats to you then Enterprise. *Smiles at her*

Essex: But, Emilia, aren't you one of the ship girls known as the Liberal Republic that is going to be tested around after 30 minutes?

Emilia: Yup. It looks like I'm back to the old drawing board. Being tested once again.

Emilia: But, I don't mind if our opponents will be our own comrades such as when Eagle Union and the Royal Navy are fighting in other tests if I remember.