Chapter 25: Peacetime Reunions

Date: 19th December, 1945

Time: 7 : 30 AM

Location: Azur Lane Base, Pacific Ocean

Objective: None

Andrea was groaning at her bed, looking at the ceiling of her bed while it was full of paintings around her quarters. Her recent painting was "Perlas de Oriente de Manila" which is an image of Manila in the Orient times. Taking the remnants at the ruined Manila, she makes a special painting. Other paintings are about her memories of the war and peace in her world.

She was having a good rest after the rescue mission in the last 3 days. In those 3 days, she started painting after Emilia and Bataan told her about her talent in painting. Those 3 days have been a huge different turn, not just breaching the blockade, and recovering the two Royal Maid ships and Sakuran repair ship, but convincing the 4 ships to rejoin Azur Lane.

Bataan: Andrea! Andrea!

Andrea: What... is it now?

Bataan: It's already 7:30am! It's time for breakfast Andrea!

Andrea: *Continues to sleep*

Bataan: OOOOHHHH!!! Andrea com on now! I know you are tired for the last three days we have been together and the rescue mission! But please bear with me we are still at war, until the war is over you can sleep all you want.

Andrea: Huh... but the war... is over...

Bataan: Don't talk about your world, this isn't your world! You have been sent here for a reason right now!

Andrea: Poor... Old... Man...

Bataan: Ah ganun ha! *Takes out a pot of hot water and drops its contents to Andrea's body.

Andrea: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ANNNGGG IIINNNNIIIITTTT!!!

Andrea: Aray ko! Sino nagtapon ng mainit na tubig sa aking katawan at kama!

Bataan: Finally you're awake now! I hope you learned a lesson here!

Andrea: Nein! Who do you think I am right now?! A battleship that can kill an aircraft carrier within minutes!

Andrea: Also, that's very rude of you to wake up someone using hot water, it could burn the human skin much worse I might even have burnt marks for the rest of my life!

Bataan: For once, killing or sinking an aircraft carrier is possible, if you had luck on your side with focused targets. And second, you are the one sleeping and I'm trying to wake you up! So I needed to wake you up by force the easy way or the hard way.

Andrea: Ugh! Now I need to take a bath for some cold water! I need a towel first, then we can go to eat our breakfast.

Bataan: Here's your towel. *Gives her a towel*

Andrea: Thank you Bataan.

Bataan: Your welcome, oh and also, I'm also awaiting my friends from the Eagle Union to arrive soon.

Andrea: From the Eagle Union? Are they joining us or something?

Bataan: Well, to put it that way, they're here to meet us, they are also joining us to end the Sirens.

Andrea: Oh, ok, well as much I'm being announced by you, having your friends coming over, I'm going to prepare myself to make my first impression to them.

Bataan: You don't need to do that dear Andrea.

Andrea: Again Bataan, with the dear, we are not even a... *Blushes*