Chapter 4: Confused Doesn't Cover It

(A/N) As you can see I like editing photos. This edit has a line from this chapter in it.

Previously
Ęd's POV
"Taylor, I've always liked you more then just friends, but if you don't like me back we do have to.... You know."
I didn't even bother finishing the sentence.
Reality:

Tâylor's POV

WHAT?!?
He's always liked me?

All those times we joked together.
All those times we laughed together.
He felt that way?

I felt betrayed, like I'd been stabbed in the back.

But at the same time I felt happy. It was a good feeling to know that someone cares about you in that way, but still it's Ed for gods sake.

I don't love him.
Like that.
Do I?

What? Of course not!
So why do I keep having second thoughts?

I was going to have to say something soon.

Ed was looking at me, waiting for me to answer.

What do I say?

I didn't want to break his heart, he was my best friend!
I couldn't believe he kissed me in public!
No one was looking at the moment but they might of been, when he kissed me.

I shivered.
Imagine kissing your guy best friend.

"Why in public, Ed?" I didn't meet his eyes.
"I wasn't thinking straight." He replied, looking at me nervously.
"Please, I, I need time to think. Let me go home and I will think about it. I'm sorry, Ed"
"I understand." He looked at me, his blue eyes swirling with mixed emotions.

I got up sighing and walked into the parking lot.

I wanted to go home and write.
And write, and write, and write.

I was in that sort of mood.

At Home

Grabbing my guitar, I sat up in bed with my notebook.

But before I could do anything tears flooded my face.
I'm so confused.

After the breakup with Harry I promised myself I would never fall in love with a celebrity.

I was through with cameras.

It seemed like all I ever saw those days were flashing lights and heard the clicking sounds.

I wish I could walk out for just one day and nobody would notice me and I wouldn't have to fake a smile every minute.

I guess I sacrificed my privacy when I became a singer and I knew I couldn't go back. Don't get me wrong I loved it (especially the fans or Swifties) but I always found myself wondering what my life would be like without the fame.

I knew I needed a change, a big one.

Life was getting boring, even my music was getting boring. If things didn't change soon my fans would get bored, the listeners would get bored and most importantly I would get bored.

The tears dried up, but I still had no idea what to do with Ed.

I decided to call my other bestie. I definitely needed some girl advice and I thought Abigail would be perfect.

I decided to call her.

"Hey, Abigail."
Oh, hey Taylor! What's up?"
"I've got a major boy problem and I need you to come ASAP!" I said, desperately.

We giggled, it was like we were in Sophomore again.

"Ok, ok I'm on my way!"

End of Chapter.

Hey guys, I did this all in Taylor's POV because it's more comfortable to write in it rather then Ed's because I know a lot more about Taylor then Ed.

(IMPORTANT) I edited the previous chapters a lot so if you haven't already read the updated version read it again or else this chapter really won't make sense. (END OF IMPORTANCE)

This chapter was more about Taylor's feeling so the next will be more about Ed. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Stay Beautiful!