Chapter 5: Do I love him?

Previously
Tâylor's POV
"Hey, Abigail."
Oh, hey Taylor! What's up?"
"I've got a major boy problem and I need you to come ASAP!" I said, desperately.

I giggled, it was like we were in Sophomore again.

"Ok, ok I'm on my way!"
Reality:

Tâylor's POV

It was 7:30pm when I heard a knock on the door.

Thinking it was Abigail I looked through the peephole and opened the door. (A/N No, it's not a predicable stalker)

I stepped into a big embrace. "Abigail your finally here!"
"Yep, so what's the problem?" Abigail walked in and sat down on my couch.
I told her everything from Selena's setup to me leaving Ed at the restaurant.

Abigail was a very good listener and she understood what situation I was in.

"I can't believe Ed liked you all this time!" She exclaimed.

"I know it stresses me out thinking about all those interviews we had were we joked about it and he was lying every time! I'm glad he never said it in public though, it would of been soooo awkward and embarrassing!" I glanced at Abigail.

Her eyes were filled with concern. "You must of been so depressed and confused. Luckily I bought ice cream and baking mix!"

I smiled. Abigail always knew how to make me happy. "Great!"
I was feeling much better and I was very glad I invited Abigail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished baking cookies (A/N Bakers gonna bake) we sat on my bed and tried to figure out my situation.

Abigail got down to business. "First we need to know if you love him back. Do you?"

"I don't think I do but sometimes...."

"Sometimes what?" Abigail pressed.

I hesitated. "Well, sometimes I feel like- I don't know, like I do."

"Geez, this is complicated." Abigail said grabbing a chocolate chipped cookie. "If you love Ed then you should date him, because I personally think he's a great person, but there's always
the question of whether to go public or not. If you don't love him and you tell him, it would probably ruin your friendship forever."

"What should I do, Abigail?" I said, hopelessly.

This was going to be really hard.

"I think the important thing is to know if you love him and only you can know that Taylor." She answered, getting the ice cream out of the freezer.

It was chocolate flavoured. My favourite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ęd's POV

I sat at the restaurant for hours after Taylor left.

I was such an idiot.

Of course she's not going to like me back!

She's the most beautiful person in the world and she could have anyone she wants and I thought I might have a chance!

I'm such a loser.

I knew I needed to either order something or just leave because people were starting to line up outside.

It was a very popular restaurant.

I didn't feel like eating at an all-you-can-eat buffet, I'd rather go home, lounge on the couch with my guitar, eating American fried chicken and crisps, trying to forget today.

So I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally sat on my couch holding a bag filled with junk food and got out my beloved guitar out of its case.

I made sure it was tuned by strumming it.

Taking a bite of my chicken I played some chords that I loved, just to listen to the beautiful sounds.

Then I turned on my tv and fell asleep watching shows I didn't know using slang I didn't understand.

End of Chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please read my friend blue_glitterglue 's book called
The Girl Who Danced. It's amazing and blue_glitterglue and I would appreciate it a lot!

I hope this chapter wasn't too boring and I hope it was long enough.

Thank you!