Chapter 3: Meeting The "Fan"

Tâylor's POV

I walked through the doors (A/N with you) and looked for a person in a red t-shirt.

Every guy was wearing a suit or tux and no one was wearing a t-shirt. In fact, it was pretty ridiculous to think that anyone would wear a t-shirt at a place like this. This place was practically a ball with no dancing. I immediately felt under dressed when I saw the the fancy dresses the ladies were wearing. One looked like it had real sapphires on them.

It looked like a pretty strange place to have a fan meeting. A couple of people gasped in recognition but no one came up to me.

I scanned the room and finally saw a guy wearing a red t-shirt. He had flaming red hair and he looked uncomfortable just sitting there alone. I understood how he felt, he looked so out of place with his bad posture and bad fashion choices.

He reminded me of someone. But who?

I started to walk up to the guy in the t-shirt but he didn't look up. I slipped into the seat in front of me and looked at he's face.

Ed Sheeran's face.

"ED????" I asked surprised.
"TAYLOR????" His mouth dropped open.

Ęd's POV

I waited and waited until I finally felt someone sit into the seat opposite mine. I looked into the persons face.

Suddenly, Taylor Swift was right in front of me!

"ED?????"
"TAYLOR????" I gasped.

Tâylor's POV

"What are you doing here???" I asked.
"What are you doing here???" He asked back.

"I'm here to meet a fan, Selena's friend." I explained.
"I'm here to meet Selena's friend too!"

"Selena!!!" We both said at the same time in an annoyed tone.

After a while I looked at him and he looked at me.

He started smiling and I couldn't help but smile too. Then we both bursted out laughing.

"I'm going to kill her!" I said jokingly.
"Me too!"

Ed's face suddenly turned serious.

"Ummm.... So Taylor." He began.
"Yes. What is it Ed?"
"I, I, I." He stammered.

He shook his head like he gave up and leant across the table putting his lips onto mine.

What. Is. He. Doing.
What. Is. Life.
Why. Is. He. Kissing. Me.

I was freaking out on the inside.
And I was freaking out on the the outside.

A thousand thoughts raced through my head faster then red concerts sell out. (A/N I really wanted to add that) I was feeling all the emotions at once.

When Ed (finally) pulled away I sat there frozen, jaw dropped, eyes wider then distance.
I finally managed to get out a "What?"

Ęd's POV

Yes! I finally did it.
I finally had the courage to kiss Taylor Swift!!!

But my happiness was ended quickly when I saw the look on Taylor's face.

She was frozen in place but also slightly shaking.
She finally whispered, "What?"
After a minute of awkwardly looking at her frozen, I decided to say something.

"Taylor, I've always liked you more then just friends, but if you don't like me back we do have to.... You know." I looked away not bothering finishing the sentence.

End of Chapter.

I decided to end it here because it needed a cliffhanger. That was my first time to write a kissing scene and its probably really bad.
Keep reading, being awesome, commenting and voting. Love you to the moon and back!