Chapter 8: At lunch

My first class was alright. It was literature and I shared it with Anna and Marlene.

While I was walking to my second class I came across Harry. I waved at him but he ignored me as usual. What is his problem? I thought. A group of girls that were standing near me saw it and made fun of me.

I was one of the first students to enter the next class which was history. I sat at the end. By the time the teacher came in the place next to me was the only one free, but before the door could close Adam entered.

He sat next to me but didn't look at me, he just smiled.

The teacher started the lecture and I opened my notebook so I could take notes but Adam caught it before I could write anything down.

So, you're friends with Nate and Harry?

I'm with Nate, but Harry doesn't speak to me so...

So he's an asshole, you mean

Sort of, but he hasn't done anything wrong 'Besides that no thanks from yesterday' I thought

Mmhm, so... are you having lunch with them?

Yes:)

Okay, I'm coming with you

And with that he had a table to sit at lunch and I had a problem.

I spent the next period worrying about what would Nate say, I knew that he wouldn't be happy.

Anna and Ashton were waiting for me near the canteen door, he had both of his hands on her waist and his chin was resting on his shoulder. They were such a cute couple.

"How was your first day?" asked Ashton as we started walking towards the table.

"It was okay, there's" I was saying before Adam interrupted me.

"Where are we sitting today?" he asked when we arrived at our table.

"What do you mean by 'we'?" asked Harry throwing him a murderously glare.

"Olivia told me that I could sit with you" he smiled and my jaw dropped. Is he serious?!?!

Nate, hurt and angry, got up and left without saying anything. Anna sighed and looked at Ashton, then she went after Nate.

I wanted to go after him too but Harry caught my arm. "Don't you think that you've done enought for a day?"

{Author's note: Sorry for this shitty chapter, the next one will be better I promise xx}