My story (Description ig)

Draco and Yinny have known eachother since they were little. they were so close. Yinny Lupin Salvatore Potter is my name. And this is my story.

Hi I'm Yinny and I'm 14 years old, and my story is kinda crazy. My parents died when I was just a baby, leaving me with my brother. Not for long as you can tell. My parents friend, Remus Lupin is my Godfather, Sirius black is My brother's. Harry Potter. Well I got to live with my Godfather, while Harry lived with our Muggle family The Dursley's.
They treated him awful. But I got to live my happy life. I had one best friend, one I would never leave. But So I thought. His name is Draco Malfoy. His and my family were pureblood's, well half of mine were. His parents and my Godfather didn't get along at all. But Draco's father for some reason kinda liked me. I've known Draco for mostly my whole life.

Years later.
I was 5 years old now.

On my fifth birthday, my Godfather died, I didn't have no one to live with. Harry's godfather was in Azkaban, and the dursley's didn't want me. The Malfoy didn't have space for me, even thought Draco wanted me to stay with them.

After my Godfather died, I had lots of trauma, I had dreams, or I'll faint thinking about him, seeing things like he was with me but wasnt.

I went to an Orphanage, now I was just a simple orphan.

Draco would come visit me, even though his parents didn't like coming to the orphanage, with poor people who didn't have families.
When I was about to turn 6. 2 men/boys entered the orphanage, I was just standing, as I got bullied.
When I catched the 2 men looking at me. They walked up to me, while the lady came behind them. The men exchanged looks.

We want her, this little lady. One men with a nice tone said.

I stood there, wet.

Wouldn't you want another child, one who is more decent, the lady said.

The other men said. No. We want her. And we'll get her.

The lady grabbed the papers.

I got adopted, but wasnt sure if I would be seeing Draco again.

We haven't introduced ourselves. The men's said, on the day I was getting adopted.

I'm Stefan Salvatore, said in a nice tone.
I'm Damon Salvatore, the other men said. In a mean but also nice tone.

Hi, I'm Yinny, Yinny Lupin Potter.

I always knew I was a Potter, but now I got adopted everything was going to change.

I was now Yinny Lupin Salvatore Potter.

Draco came with his mum to visit me.

Hi Yin....ny he said.
Hi Draco. I said back

Where you going. He said
I got adopted, I have a family again.

Wow that's amazing.....will I ever see you again. He said.
I'm sure you'll see her again, Draco. His mum said.
Yeah, well see eachother again, dray.
Ok Yinn, he said.

Well come on Yinny, we have a long drive to take. Stefan said.
Coming. I said

Before I left, Draco gave me a necklace, so I would never forget him.

Draco and I hugged eachother.

We were tearing.

I got into the car.

I rolled down the window.

Bye, dray.
Bye, Yinn.

I waved from the window as the car was moving, draco was waving back too.

Years passed
on my 10th Birthday, I got to meet my brother.

When I got adopted, a lot of things changed, the people who adopted me were vampires, I got turned into one when I was 8. I think it was the best thing that could even happen to me, if you think about it.

Harry knew I was a vampire, he already knew he was a wizard. This year when Harry turned 11, he would be going to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizardy . I'm not going, but, I am attending "The Salvatore School" named after the Salvatore Brothers, because they once saved the whole mystic falls, from bringing up the Evil.  I wish Harry the best at Hogwarts

Harry would send me letter, I would reply back.

Now this is the year I'll be going to Hogwarts.

I'm 14 now, entering school on my 4th year. First time goin to Hogwarts. And of course still a vampire, but I've changed a lot. I'm really not that sweet kind of girl, anymore.

A lot of drama happened. While I was with my brothers, my family Stefan and Damon Salvatore. In Mystic Falls.

Damon and Elena Gilbert are dating. A girl who looks a lot like Katherine Pierce, one of the baddest vampires I know. Whom which I like and she likes me. But I have no hate on the people she hates. I'm the Mikealson's fav too, The Original Vampires.

Let me tell you a LOT of drama.

Stefan is dating Caroline.
One of the best couples I've ever seen.

I'm single ofc.
But it doesn't hurt, I've played a lot of people, just like Katherine Pierce. I take a lot of sense of her. That's why we are always together.
Now my story continues.....