chapter 4

the rest of the week went by in a blur. it was now Sunday and I and ceren were studying for a test. we had this big test in our Islamic studies class. it was 30 percent of our grade!

"I don't know" Ceren whined

" come on you do, the 3rd khalifa," I said giving her a hint.

" Uthman Ibn Affan ?!" she screamed.

" YESS !! Uthman was the sahabi who bought the well and Rasoolullah ﷺ promised him Jannah," I said.

" ugh okay that's enough Ameera, you've helped me so much I'm sorry for bothering you. May Allah bless you" she said smiling.

" Ameen and you. and it's nothing wallah," I said smiling.

" Okay it's getting late I'm going to go back to my room, As-salam Alaykum"

" okay we Alaykum salam. have a good night," I said as I closed the door.

after she left I finished up studying. I think I can pass this test honestly. this is my favorite class. and macalin Ammar teaches so well. I mean we get along now. we have arguments here and there but about Islam not really because I'm being stubborn. it's 10:30 right now and I just took a shower and prayed isha. I want to start a new Turkish show but I don't wanna do it before this test. I guess I'll just go to sleep then.

————————————————————————————

I woke up late today and missed 3 classes. crazy I know. IDK why but the alarm I set didn't go off. when I woke up my history class was 15 mins in. I didn't feel like going in late and getting questioned. so I'm getting ready right now and I'm just going to show up to my Islamic studies class. I put on my shoes and left for class. on my way, my dad called me.

" hey baba," I said

" you got marked absent for 4 classes? are you sick" he asked worriedly.

" no, my alarm didn't go off, and then when I woke up we were halfway into my 4th period. I didn't wanna go in and get interrogated so I just stayed a bit and now I'm going to my Islamic studies class"

" Çok şükür" he sighed. "I was worried Ameera, that you got sick. don't you have that big test today?" he asked.

"yes, I was up all night studying. I think I'm going to do well," I said

" yeah you will, Good Luck kızım," he said

" Thanks, baba. bye love you" I said.

" Love you too, bye," he said and hung up the phone.

I walked into the class and sat down. most people weren't here yet so I just took out my papers and kept studying.

" looks like someone is ready to the test" macalin Ammar amused.

" yeah actually, this might be weird but I'm kinda excited for it," I said laughing.

" really."

" yeah surprisingly," I said and he handed me the test

" put all your stuff away guys and you can start your test," he said and the room got quiet and pencils started scribbling.

the test wasn't hard, quite easy if you ask me. I finished 16 mins later and then I had the rest of the class as a study hall.

————————————————————————————
it was currently lunch time and i was sitting with ceren, she was asking me how was th wrest and i told her it wasn't hard. she then sighed in response .

" it was so hard for me." she said.

" we studied most of the questions we had on the test you know that right." i said.

" yesss i know but, i'm talking about the essay at the end, you know i'm horrible at essays." she said

" you did fine ceren, i know you did you're just over reacting." i said smiling.

" why are they looking over here?" she said to me

" who?" i said tuning the way she was looking turns out it was celine and her snakes. she's been trying to get under my skin since i got here but i didn't let her or her small snarky comments bother me.

" it looks like their talking about us." she said

" girl leave it alone, let them talk that's all they can do anyways" i said standing up

"ameera wait!" she said coming after me.

" do you anything ?" i asked to ceren and her friends they stood there quiet. " because you guys were staring at us for an awfully long time"

" no there's no problem" she said smiling.

" yeah okay." i said walking away .
————————————————————————————

THERES SOME BEEF NOWW, jk jk someone needed to put celine in her place !!

hope you guys loved this chapter ! don't forget to vote and comment!! love y'all