Chapter 11

I was so mad. Mad didn't even cut it because I was soo upset with the macalin. Him giving me detention was so unnecessary. he knows he can't control me or what i say so that's why he did. now i'm sitting here in detention litterally staring into space. for the first 30
mins i did some homework for my other classes but now i'm done and i have nothing else to do. macalin ammar is just reviewing his quran and i feel like he wants to talk to me but there's another student in here and that's stopping him. i hate him so much.
" can i use the restroom" i raised my hand and asked.

"yeah go ahead.." he said without even looking up at me.

i got up and went to the bathroom. i was planning on spending the last 17 mins there because i was going crazy in the classroom. after like 5 mins i chose to go back to class and surprise surprise. no one wa there except the macalin and this time he gave me his full attention.

"where is everyone else?"

"i let them go, there was only 10 mins left. "

" so i'm guessing i can leave too ?" i ask while packing up.

"no i actually wanted to talk to you privately. " he said "i don't appreciate how you treated me in class today." he said

j just looked at him blankly and said " okay 👍🏽, won't happen again." and he knew i was being sarcastic and that pissed him off more.

"i'm being serious ameera. that was disrespectful and i don't tolerate it."

" what do you want me to do/say i said sorry ?" i say.

" i want you to actually mean it. to belive what you're saying."

"why would i believe what i'm saying when u didn't believe me when i told you i wasn't the one cheating. you know what's crazy you guys jumped on the hating ameera train and tried to kick me out so quick. you didn't even try to hear me out and that's what makes me sooo much more upset so sorry if im not nice to you i think that should be the least of your problems" i let out and leave the classroom.

i didn't even wanna talk to him tbh. i didn't even wanna let him know that it hurt me that he didn't believe me . but he cornered me and that wasn't fair at all. now i just regret talking to him all together because idek how he is going to react tomorrow when i see him in class.
————————————————————————————
wow very short chapter ....what do y'all think is gonna happen next chapter tho !? 👀👀
but wow it's been almost a year! tbh i forgot about this book. i'm going to try to slowly get back into writing! lmk if y'all are still interested or if i should just give this up

love yalll
as salam alaykum 🩷