chapter 5

Celine pov

I was watching as macalin Ammar looked over the camera's test. he was smiling. which meant she got most of the questions right. I turned to get and she didn't even notice he was grading hers. I stood up and bright him my exam.

"I'm finished macalin," I said.

"okay put it on the desk, Celine," he said without even looking up at me.

" Tamam," I said and put on the desk, and walked away.

I hated Ameera, why idk. maybe because before she came I was the smartest here. and it didn't just come easy to me I studied every single day. and looks like she does it easily. takes tests without stressing and gets high grades too. I wasn't jealous of her though. that's what I knew for sure. I looked back at the macalin and he was grading mine for sure now. he wasn't smiling. his eyebrows were furrowed. something  he always did when he sees a wrong answer. I just looked down. I've been studying for 4 days nonstop and the test was hard for me. I know what i'm going to do.

————————————————————————————
it was lunchtime currently, I was with my 2 friends nasro and pervin. we were best friends since grade 1. my parents and their parents are business partners and that's how I met them.

"I have an idea kızlar" I started off

" Yeah?" they asked

" we're gonna frame Ameera," I said quietly while looking at Ameera and ceren.

" what? no" pervin said.

" yes I hate that girl," nasra said.

" We have to, I was looking at macalin while he was grading her test I don't even think she got one wrong."

" Okay so how are we gonna do it ?" nasra asked.

" We can go to macalin Ammar class, and while you distract him I can get the key and put it in her bag tomorrow.

" Okay that sounds great." nasra said. when will we do this?

"let's go to him right now," I said, and as I was going to get up I saw Ameera coming up to us.

" is there a problem?" she asked, " because you guys were staring at me for a long time."

"no there's no problem," I said smiling

" Yeah okay," she said as she walked away. she made my blood boil. coming to this school as she owned it.

" let's go girls," I said.
————————————————————————————
we were currently in machine Ammar classroom. and thankfully he wasn't even in here. I looked around his desk and the key. I saw ameera test grade. she got a 99 and I looked for mine and I got a 73. I was so mad. that's made me wanna do this even more.

I said "let's go" to the girls and as we were leaving I saw macalin Ammar coming.

" what are you guys doing in my classroom," he asked.

"I left my purse here and I just came back to get it." I lied.

" Okay, next time don't go into my classroom if I'm not in here," he said and started walking off.

" Okay, Inshaa Allaah," I said smiling.
————————————————————————————
it was currently the next day and the plan was in place. when Ameera would get up I'll simply just put the key in her bag. but yw problem is when will she get up?

* ring ring* Ameera's phone rang.

" pardon," she said as macalin Ammar looked at her.

it rang again " can I take this it's my father. " she said

" yes go outside please," he said.

this was a perfect time. but how will I go near her desk without causing suspicion?

"Okay, guys that'll be all. don't forget to go over your notes," he said as he finished class. I waited until a lot of  people left and I dropped a pencil on the floor as I was getting it I slipped it into her bag. that was easier than I thought I said to myself and walked out of the class.