chapter 8

the week passed, slowly but it was finally done. the days pretty much went the same. the teachers were getting a little more used to me again. they started believing I couldn't have cheated. of course not macalin Ammar. I haven't talked to Celine at all. if anything I think she was avoiding me. but I just didn't care anymore. because it was Friday and, I was in my last period which was the class I dreaded the most. well, I loved the class, I just hated the teacher.

" Okay so today we'll be talking about Tawheed." macalin Ammar started. " I'm sure you guys all know rubbobiyah, uloohiyah, and Asmaa was sifaat"

" yes we do," the students said in unison.

" Okay, so we'll focus on the broad meanings today."
he started writing on the board * Ruboobiyah- Allaah's uniqueness in his actions.* he started again "what are some examples of that?"

" creating," Celine said with a smile on her ugly face.

"yes, another one?"

" life and death," my best friend Ceren said.

"yes another one," he said again

" go Ameera" ceren whispered. "I know you have one in your head"

" noo stop, I don't wanna say anything" I whispered back.

" is there a reason why you're disrupting my class Ameera" he turned to me? then the whole class turned to me. I just kept quiet.

" you mouth seemed to be working pretty well a second ago, what's an example for ruboobiyah Ameera?" he asked

"the sustainer," I said smiling. I wasn't gonna give him a reason to argue with me so, I kept calm.

he looked at me for a couple of seconds and went back to the board and write it down.

" no "good job" ?" I whispered to myself.

" did you say something Ameera?" he asked. and I just shook my head.

" no I didn't macalin," I said with a tight-lipped smile. and he continued class.

" Okay so you guys know Tawheed ar-ruboobiyah what about uloohiyah and Asmaa wa-sifaat ?" he asked

"uloohiyah is the quality of his divinity ya3ni Allaah is the only one deserving to be worshipped," I said

" yes that's correct, what about Asmaa wa-sifaat?"

" his names and attributes" I answered again quickly. I've been thinking answering his questions in class might just show him that I know and pay attention in his class. showing I didn't cheat on his test.

" Okay, good job Ameera." turning to the class he said "today I'm going to go more in-depth with these words and meaning so all you guys have to do is take notes tamam?" he finished off.

" Okay," we said as a class.

the lesson was dragging. by the time we were done, I had almost fallen asleep. the lesson wasn't boring it just was something i've learned before.

" Okay, that's all for today class guys. it's Friday I know but, I want you guys to look over your notes because we might have a pop quiz on Monday"

"ughhhhh," we all said in unison.

"I know, I know. but I've seen a lot of people dozing off today and I need to make sure you guys are learning in my class." he said as he looked at me. " clean up then you guys can go, As-salam Alaykum."

" Wa Alaykum salam," the class said and I was the first to leave.

————————————————————————————
I've been having no motivation for writing, but I'm going to try to write more Inshaa Allaah. The next chapter will be juicy, or maybe not idk ... Read it to find out !!

as salaam Alaykum!! love y'all!