chapter 9

Ammar p.o.v.

I was on my way home when I heard Celine and her friends talking loudly. I thought it was just nonsense so I ignored it. but it piqued my interest when I heard Ameera's name.

" yeah they believed me over her." she laughed

"don't you feel bad though Celine? they almost kicked her out because you lied about her" one of her friends pervin said.

"I don't care honestly, how can she get better grades than me ?" she said nonchalantly. " macalin Ammar even believed me, and you know how he is, he'll never forgive her or trust her again," she said smiling.

" let's just hope they don't find out that you did this Celine. I just don't want you getting in trouble" Pervin said again.

" they won't find out, Ameera tried explaining but they didn't even hear her out. plus even if they do they can't do anything. my dad will handle it" she said proudly.

I just walked away stunned. I couldn't believe the arrogance and the evilness. how can she do this with no shame? and me. I'm so disappointed in myself, how can I trust her without any proof. Ameera tried explaining to me but I just pushed her away. I'm gonna tell the principal and we'll figure out a punishment for Celine
————————-————————-———————————
Ameera P.O.V.
I was on my way to macalin Ammar's class. while walking past I heard him talking to Celine and she looked furious and scared. I just smiled and walked past them. after a couple of minutes, they both came and Celine has tears streaming down her face.

" Celine has something to tell you guys," macalin said leaning back on his desk. " go ahead"

"I want to apologize to Ameera" she started. I was shocked " she didn't cheat on the test I'm the one who planted the key in her bag." she confessed.

"what?" the other students murmured

" and I wanted to publicly apologize to her because she was punished for no reason." she kept going. " So Ameera will you forgive me ?" she said as she looked at me." I just sat there stunned. I knew I was telling the truth but I didn't expect her to publicly announce it this way.

I scoffed and just got up and left. this was not real. I felt so embarrassed. I'd rather her come to me and apologize sincerely. but you could tell she was forced to. I just gave myself the rest of the day off and went back to my dorm room.
—————————————-—————————————-
I heard knocking at my door.

" coming," I said as I put on my jilbaab. I opened the door and it was ceren.

"hey Ameera," she said as she walked in. " how are you feeling"

" ugh, idk," I said sitting down.

she came in after a little bit and sat next to me. " so Celine apologizing, kinda surprising right?"

" yeah very, I was so stunned I didn't even know what to say. that's why I left" I laughed.

" yeah IDK what you were thinking, that's why I came in to check on you," she said

"I know, I love you. but wallahi I was confused. I know she didn't do this on her own. someone must have forced her to." I said.

" yeah I thought so, she's never embarrassed herself publicly," she said

" yeah I know, and what did she think? I'll forgive her because she told everyone what she did, if anything I still didn't come to terms with it, I could've gotten kicked out because of her," I said agitatedly.

" Yeah, she's crazy," she said.

"I'm such a bad host, so you want anything to eat, drink? "I said getting up.

" no ameera it's fine," she said smiling.

"I'll bring you some çay," I said

" that'll be great," she said.

—————————————-——————————————
Ceren left a while ago and I was left alone with my thought, which was dangerous. I heard my phone ringing

" Hello, baba," I said smiling.

" Merhaba tatlim," he said. " how are you ?"

" I'm good, alhamdulillah. guess what happened today." I started.

" what happened Hayatim?" he asked.

" you know the girl, the one who told the principal I cheated. the one who lied on me?"

" Yeah, what was her name cel.. cel.."

" Celine" I finished off for him. " guess what she did today?"

" what did she do?" he asked

" she apologized to me and she admitted to framing me in front of the whole class," I said.

" Really?" he asked

" yes, she did. she asked for my forgiveness"

" we'll .. did you forgive her ?"

"no, I didn't even say anything, I just walked out of class."

" why's that?" he asked

"I was so surprised, and also upset. how can she think I'll forgive her just because she publicly humiliated herself." I stopped " baba she almost got me kicked me out remember ?"

" yeah I know, but you shouldn't hold off on forgiving someone either Hayatim," he said, " the prophet ﷺ said "Whoever suffers an injury and forgives (the person responsible), Allah will raise his status to a higher degree and remove one of his sins." he finished off.

"I know baba, I will eventually forgive her but her apology didn't seem genuine, she seemed forced to do it. and when I think about it I think I already forgave her anyway. the whole situation itself doesn't bother me anymore." I said.

" yeah just think about it," he said

" Okay baba it's getting very late, and I have class early. it was nice talking to you. I miss you so much."

" yeah keep in touch more hayatim, I love you goodnight"

"love you too, goodnight," I said
———————————————————————————-

SOOOOO?!?!? HOW YALL FEELINGGGG?!? secrets finally out. how do you think macalin Ammar will apologize to Ameera ....

thank you guys for a reading, love yall!!!