stranded

(Flashback)
Laughter filled the room as the doctor and I lay in her bed , reading through some stupid galifreyan book. Collecting ourselves, her arms wrapped around my waist, keeping me close to her.
"(Y/n)." Looking up at her, she just smiled and kissed me softly which, I eagerly returned. Burying my face into her chest, I sighed being content in her hold. Feeling so safe and secure but something inside made me feel wary.
"Please don't leave me." Frowning, the doctor gazed down at me, her fingers running through my hair.
"I'll never leave you. I promise. Even if we ever got separated, which we won't! I'll always be with you."

((Present))

All this travelling was taking a toll on me both mentally and physically but I had to stay strong for yaz and Dan. Sat in our room on board the ship, Jerricho and Dan had gone to get rid of the body. Meanwhile yaz was replaying the hologram the doctor had left for me. My head fell against the wall, breathing heavily yet silent so she didn't notice.
"She must know we can do this. Otherwise she wouldn't leave it to us." Noddkng I sat up and scooted next to her. She looked at me and furrowed her brows.
"Feeling sea sick?" Not wanting to oanic her I just nod.

Tunnels. Lots and lots of tunnels. Some guy from the Victorian era was leading us down somewhere. Yaz was holding my hand as we walked. Blinking a few times, I think I blacked out a littke because the next thing I knew we were in a room with lots of doors.
"What's wrong with door number nine?" Dan pointed out as the door was covered in warnings. The man went on to give us his reasons but honestly I wasn't listening.
"Who are you!" He cried as a woman appeared, short blonde hair and a pants suit.
"I'm Kate steward, head of defence for sontaron occupation on earth." Looking at each other, we panicked slightly.
"Sontarons?" Yaz asked tentivley. Kate nod coming over to us.
"Yes. They have different set up points all over Europe, one of them bring Brazil." Great. Just what we needed. Going to speak, we were cut off by the doors Bursting over and a group of sontarons running in and beginning to shoot. Everyone ducked out of the way but I stumbled, falling back. Hearing a shot, electric pain spread through my body.
"(Y/n)!" Yaz screamed from behind her box. Quickly thinking, she yanked open door nine, successfully killing them all. Running over, she sat me up and looking at my stomach which was bleeding.
"Oh my god, what do I do?" Panic was clear as she spoke but I just smiled weakly.
"I'll be okay." She sat me against a pillar and watched as the wound headed itself.
"Not now please not now." I begged, not wanting to go through the regeneration now.
"What?"
"I csnt regenerate now. I can hold it off don't worry." I reassured her but she didn't look convinced.
"Won't that affect you?"
"Its nothing I can't handle." Whilst talking, a familiar voice sounded from a few meters away. Our heads snapped up. There she was.