Staying strong

"I'm here? Where's here? Yaz! Dan! (Y/N)! Kate Stewart! Wait, how am I here? I'm on karvinisters ship! And..." the doctor rambled on before rushing to me and pulling me into a tight hug. Relieved to finally see her, I clung on tightly.
"Theres three of me, I'm split between three places!" She boasted, not sounding the most confident.
"How long has it been for you lot?" Still keeping me in her hold, the doctor asked us warily.
"A few years." Yaz spoke for us, which I wad glad about because the pain was unbearable. I could see she looked sad but I gave her a reassuring smile.
"Its okay. We're alright now." Relaxing slightly, the blonde let her eyes wonder.
"Has anyone else noticed, lots of doors?" After getting some things explained to her, she began to piece a few things together. Feeling a familiar buzzing beneath my skin, I looked down to my hands and saw a faint glowing. Hitting my fist against a post, yaz looked at me with worry but I shook my head. Currently everyone was discussing what we could do, mainly about sontarons. Something about corner shops. Just as we headed over to the tardis, the doctor began to fade and keeled over in pain so I reached out for her quickly.
"Its okay! Little but scared....Keep going." Not letting go of her hand, we all nod.

Sontaron? Check. Collect Claire? Check.
They were busy on board the ship, trying to find psychic pathways for the final flux event. It was risky but they were clever. And now I was staring at two doctors, one being tied up until she released herself.
"Keep your thoughts clean." Yaz whispered making me slap her arm. The doctor nabbed bell quickly whilst Dan got karvinister from his cell.

I was helping both doctors pilot the tardis as they spoke to jericho and Bell. Getting distracted by the sontaron, I fell back against Dan who was quick to catch me. Luckily she didn't notice at all. He gave me a worried look. Right now, I sad glad the doctors were doing something because I broke out into a large fit of coughs. Even Bell stared concerned. Waving them off, I collected myself and helped the doctors with their plan. Yaz and Dan shared a look and nod whilst i was occupied. She'd found vender, I'd never seen someone look as happy as Bell did and that are me smile. Rubbing her back, Kate got back into contact. Me and yaz were to go find Kate in the tunnel with one of the doctors.

Yaz was getting easier explanations out of the doctor whilst I stood behind and tried to conserve my energy. It was difficult though. She was struggling to maintain herself again and that was more concerning to me. The doctors existence is far more important than my own.
"The sontarons are using human opratives to find the final flux placement. Now they're trying to become the ultimate vanquishers." So that explains why they're calling the Daleks and cybermen.
"So do we stop it?" Yaz asked
"Save them to defeat the sontarons?" Kate continued.
"No. My plans more risky than that." The doctor chuckled.

Everything was seemingly back to normal. In fact, the doctor even suggested bringing Dan along with us for now. Of course, me and yaz agreed immediately.
"Whilst you two do that, I might just go sleep. Feeling a little overwhelmed." Before either could speak, I walked off to my room and flopped on the bed. I'd really missed it. It was getting more and more difficult to hold this regeneration energy down but I was too scared to let go. It hurt. Every time it was excruciating pain.
"(Y/n)?" Looking up, I saw the doctor stood in the door way with a sad smile. Coming into the room, she sat beside me.
"I really missed you." Smiling back, I moved closer and buried my face into her neck.
" I missed you too. Tell me everything." Wrapping her arms around my waist, she began to tell me everything she had been through, about devision and about the flux. Honestly, it was a lot. Pulling away, she cupped my cheeks and scanned over my face.
"But really, (y/n) are you okay?" Letting out a small laugh, I leaned forward and kissed her softly.
"I'm alright as long as you're here." A faint blush was on her face which I just thought was adorable.
"Come on. Let's rest before we go back for Dan. We both need it." Agreeing, I allowed her to lay down with me in her hold. My body literally shut down as my head hit the pillow, fighting to keep me alive. She couldnt know. I couldn't let her see me weak.