Close to each other

(Y/n) pov

Slowly I sat down on the sofa just like I was asked to.
"What movie are we watching?" Ryan asked his grandad who was searching for something.
"Hm..how about this?" Graham said pointing to a film called 'childhoods end'. We all nodded. The doctor wasn't here, she probably didn't want to be near me.
"Right gang did you decide?" Her voice came from the door making me jump. The rest nodded whilst moving into seats, leaving the only free one next to me. I looked down at my lap as the movie began and the doctor sat next to me.
"Are you okay?" She whispered seeing as I was just staring at my hands. Nodding I didn't raise my head to meet her gaze.
"I'm sorry I snapped at you..." slowly she wrapped her arms around my waist and brought me into her chest.
I instantly relaxed and cuddled into her.
"Is okay.." my voice was quiet.

After the movie had finished we all stood and went to our rooms. However, I didn't want to go there.. it was too dark and lonely.
"Hey.." turning around I saw the doctor.
"Hi.. I don't wanna sleep." She nodded and took me to her room . It was bigger than mine. Even though I'd been there before, I seemed to have forgotten it.
"So any movie that Yaz has told you to watch? We'll watch it." Thinking, I nodded after a few seconds.
"Frozen." The Doctor somehow put it on her tv before taking her braces off.
"You can borrow...this. It's mine but I don't really wear it." She threw me a white shirt . Blushing I turned away and got undressed before putting the shirt on. Turning back I saw her in her bed . She pat the space next to her , inviting me in. Slowly I crawled in beside her . Halfway through I was really enjoying it but my mind was running wild.
"You okay?" The Doctor asked me clearly having noticed my mood. Instead of responding, I just curled up into her arms. My face pressed comfortably against her chest.
"What's wrong hun?" I shook my head. After this she just let me stay there before I slowly fell asleep.