I will fix this

I watched from the Tardis doors as the doctor left a kiss on Ada Lovelaces cheek, she was very sweet. Afterwards she got back into the Tardis and dropped everyone home, except me of course. She looked troubled , suddenly she started punching in coordinates into the console and pulling the lever to take off. I flew onto the floor and out of my seat at the sudden movement. Once the Tardis had landed, I stood up , ignoring my bleeding knee and walked over to the door to see what the doctor was looking at. She stopped me.
"Let me see!" I pushed passed her only to stare in shock. Our home planet , once alive and full of laughter. Now left destroyed , completely desolate.
"What happened..." the doctor pulled me inside and grabbed a strange object from inside her coat. I watched as a projection of the master appears on the stairs. We rushed over, kneeling below the projection.
"Geo-activated. If you're seeing this... ..you've been to Gallifrey. When I said someone did that... ..obviously I meant... ..I did. I had to make them pay for what I discovered. They lied to us... ..the founding fathers of Gallifrey. Everything we were told was a lie. We are not who we think, you or I. The whole existence of our species... ..built on the lie of the timeless child.Do you see it? It's buried deep in all our memories... ..in our identity. ( He exhales deeply ) I'd tell you more... ..but... ..but why would I make it easy for you? It wasn't for me." Furiously, the doctor stood and threw the device in the ground angrily . I flinched as she yelled out angrily. It was a shock. Tears trickled down my cheeks silently.
"Hey.. No matter what I will save our home planet. I will find out what he was talking about I promise you." Sniffling weakly I nodded . She wiped my tears before looking down to my knee .
"When did that happen?" Quickly she disinfected my knee before wrapping it up. Keeping my head down, I felt her bring me into a hug. I eagerly hugged back. Her hand ran smoothly through my long hair. Pulling back I looked up at her.
"I'll get everything back on track..for us." She moved closer, slowly closing the gap between us. Our lips collided softly , the kiss slow yet passionate. The doctors arms held my waist while I snaked mine around her neck. We backed up carefully until my back was pressed against one of the pillars. Slowly we pulled apart, breathing deeply. Her hand moved up to cup my cheek as we smiled at each other warmly.

Soon enough, the others were back with us . We hadn't said much to them yet, still in a little shock.
"Who are you doc? Really ?" Graham asked standing in front of her. She sighed .
"I'm a timelord, from a planet called Gallifrey in the constellation of Casturburus . I stole this Tardis and ran away." They stared at her, just taking it in. Yaz looked at me.
"You to?" I nodded gently. My mood as consequently decreased after what happened. It's not something I wanted to talk about. Ryan laughed.
"What's got you all grumpy huh?" Keeping my head down I decided to just ignore him. Graham stopped him from talking again. The doctor came and sat beside me.
"Come on.." she helped me up and took me to her room.