Move - Request

(can't remember who requested this Im sorry)

"why did we move here?" Monty mumbles.

"I thought you'd be excited to be closer to your boyfriend." Michelle says, turning her head to look at Monty. they're sitting in their new apartment in Radiator Springs on the floor. they'd just moved in a few days ago and were still waiting for their furniture to get here so they could have things to sleep and sit on. Doc had offered them to stay a few days at his house, but Michelle had declined, so he got them a hotel room. it was surprising to her that Monty would stay with her instead of going to be with Doc.

"its no fun to come see him with my mom hanging around. no offense but you always treat my dating like its a reality tv show or something." Monty mutters.

"well that cause you're my baby-" Michelle starts.

"m'not a baby." Monty mutters, getting up. he doesn't bother to grab his shoe's, he just heads out of the apartments. Mack has an apartment next to them but Monty doesn't bother him. Monty scoffs and heads outside towards Docs clinic. he's been to Radiator Springs once or twice to spend time with Doc, but its generally at night and he's never really met anyone else here. they know he's a 'friend' of Docs though since he's pulled some strings to get them here without breaking their budget. he mumbles to himself and rolls his eyes.

"hey! hey kid!" a voice calls. Monty stops and turns, assuming they're talking to him. "hey! you're Docs friend right?" the woman asks running over.

"uh, yeah." Monty mutters, looking her over. he's never seen her before.

"hi, I'm Sally. whats your name?" Sally ask.

"Monty." Monty mumbles. "uh, I'm really looking for Doc, he's in the clinic right?" Monty ask.

"I don't think he's left his house yet today." Sally says. Monty nods a little.

"thanks." he mumbles, heading for Docs house. he knows which one it is. he's spent the night before. he knocks on Docs door and the older man answers looking bored. he smiles a little though seeing Monty and moves, letting him in. Doc shuts the door smiling.

"hey baby, whats up?" Doc ask.

"just wanted to come be with you for a bit." Monty mumbles.

"okay come on. you hungry? I'm about to make some lunch and sit down to watch tv." Doc murmurs.

"yeah okay, sounds good. I just wanted to be with you." Monty murmurs, walking over to him. Doc smiles at him and kisses his head, holding him gently.

"Monty, you want me to just sit with you for a bit? you seem upset." Doc says.

"my mom... it doesn't matter, am I getting in your way? you said you were making lunch." Monty mutters.

"you are never in the way." Doc assures, kissing him gently. Monty sighs happily out his nose, kissing him deeply.

"fuck I love you." Monty mutters.

"love you too kid. come on." Doc smiles, scooping him up. he takes the younger man to his bedroom and curls up on the bed with him. they've been pretty careful. Doc doesn't want anyone to know who Monty is, because he's afraid what they'll think. Monty doesn't mind because they have to be careful with his mother hanging around as well. Monty sighs and cuddles into Docs bed.

"I do like living closer, but its like, I can't even have a few minutes with you anymore. I can't even enjoy a quiet ride with you home because my mom moved us here." Monty mutters.

"well baby, you know you're turning 20 next month, you could come move in with me if you wanted. you're old enough. you're not a minor anymore. you're not a kid baby, you can come stay with me if thats what you want and if you don't, you and I can take a ride anywhere anytime." Doc assures gently.