Chapter three.

After dinner I finished up and helped my aunt washed the dishes. "my mom has a bunch of hair stuff in that box..she must've really loved doing her hair." I told her.

"Well she loved doing her hair and others..you see back in the day your mom was a very famous hairdresser she did everyone's hair she made everyone look so beautiful..that's why they always came to her."

"No wonder.." I said smiling a bit as I finished up with the dishes and put them on the counter. "Yes I just wish.."

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Well I miss your mom dearly..she and I were super close we were like best friends..and she would even do my hair too while others had to pay she did mine for free and that was always a privilege of being her sister." She told me.

I laughed, "if you two were that close why didn't she tell you about me?"

"Maybe she was ashamed? She got you at a really young age after all.."

"Well I figured since the both of you were so close she wouldn't have been ashamed to tell you about me."

"While we were close we didn't share every single secret with each other.."

I sighed, "oh well I thought close family share everything with each other I mean I guess I was wrong? I wouldn't know what it's like since I've been abandoned by both of my parents.."

"Hey hey don't say that..It was probably a really hard decision for your mother to give you up she would never abandon a family..member.."

"And yet she abandoned me." I told my aunt and then walked upstairs into my room and closed the door.

"I—sigh..if only you were here today.."Said serena.

I looked at the hairdryer and decided to finally test it out since I didn't get to earlier.

I put it to my hair and started combing a bit, as this happened I felt a strange sensation..

I completely blanked out and it was dark.

I then woke up thinking how strange that was, I looked around my room and noticed it was really different. "What is going on?" I asked myself looking around.

I heard someone's voice from the kitchen it was a young female voice.

"Sis sis please do my hair look it's all messed up again."

"I know you messed it up on purpose..just because you want me to do your hair but I have a lot of customers I'll do yours after I'm done with them okay?"

"But sis—"

"Now come on you have to wait your turn."

I saw two girls talking back and forth with each other and they both looked about my age.

"Can I help you? Are you one of the customers?" The older female asked me.

I was super confused. "may I ask your names?" I looked at them both.

"I'm Serena and this is my sister Rosa."

Then I realized these names, my aunt and my mom.

Was I dreaming?

"Wait what date is it?"

"1990." Serena told me. "Your sense of fashion is kind of cool." Rosa told me.

"Your my mom." I told her.

"What?" She says laughing.

"Your funny." She continued on.

I then realized...I went back into time..and I met my mom and aunt when they were both younger and this wasn't a dream.