Chapter six.

I just decided to trust her. "Fine fine I just wanna get this over with and go back to my present this is all too strange for me." I told her.

She snapped her fingers changing me into some pretty clothing and even a hairstyle to fit me into the 90s.

I wore these pretty blue Jean shorts with a colorful striped t-shirt with some white kicks on, and I had a side pony tail.

"There you look better." She told me.

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought 'cute but simple I like it.'

"So..how do I prevent my mothers death?" I asked the Christmas spirit.

"Well first of all, do you remember the exact date and time she died? And what caused her death these little details are very very important!" She told me in this high pitch voice.

"Well..no I don't know."

"That's okay! Because I can give you any facts you need." She then snapped her fingers again and a bunch of files popped up in her hands in which she handed to me.

"These include the cause of her death and  the date and time she died..once you know these facts you can stop your mother from dying and hopefully  go back to the present where you will have a happy Christmas with both your mom and aunt and everything will be normal again."

"What do you mean by hopefully..?"

"Well...What I mean by that is..if you can't prevent her death..from happening..then I'm afraid you will be stuck in this time loop over and over..your mom and aunt will both die and.. you'll never be able to go back to your present..instead you'll grow old and worn out and die right here."

I looked at her while a tear rolled down my cheek. "You only have 1 chance at this so you have to prevent her death other wise you will face the consequences..."

"One chance..but..isn't there another way? your a Christmas spirit can't you work your magic thingy..and help me prevent my moms death from happening so I can go back to the present with her?"

"I'm afraid it doesn't work like that..I can help you out here and there but this is your conflict so only you can solve it and go back to normal..if I could help you I would've already helped you and a thousand of other people.."

"There were others??"

"I'm afraid so and half of them failed mainly because of their negative energy.."

"Negative energy?"

"Well when Christmas comes around usually your expected to be jolly and happy your suppose to have an extreme amount of positivity and happiness in your heart, a great source of positive energy..only that kind of energy and can help save Christmas.."

" but if the people are holding negative energy and have no positivity everything will go wrong and they will fail." She told me.

"So in order for me to save my mother I need to be cheerful and happy with positive energy? Sounds easy enough."

"Actually it isn't, since you have been through a lot without your parents your positive energy is low, you may think your happy but deep down..it's not enough to save your mother."

"Then how can i bring it back up I'll do anything please you have to help me." I told her desperately.

"You have to find your own way to make yourself happy, you have to become happy on your own I cannot help you with that part dear..I'm so terribly sorry."

I sighed, "how much time do I have left?"

"You have two days."