Chapter seven.

i know I had no time to waste I had to find a way to be happy on my own and being up my positive energy in order to save my mother.

I should do what makes me happy, but how would I do that?

Visiting my mom would make me happy but she won't even see me because she doesn't believe me she just thinks I'm crazy and she doesn't even wanna talk to me which brings my energy down.

I need to find a way to get her to believe me, I remember when I first met my aunt she told me a lot of things about my mom since I was curious..so maybe if I told my mom about herself she would then believe me?

I had to try it was worth a try.

"I am off to bring up my energy." I told the Christmas spirit.

"Well what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to visit my mom and prove to her that I'm not lying! And then I can get closer with her ..being with my mom is the only thing that will make me very happy I know it will bring up my positive energy just believe in me."

"My dear you have to believe in yourself first do you think you can do this?" She told me.

"Yes I can."

"Good luck!" She told me, then disappearing out of nowhere again.

"Thanks I'll need it.."

I then drove my car over to my mothers shop.

I watched her from the glass window in her shop styling peoples hair. "She looks so pretty.." I said to myself.

I came into the shop and smiled at her. "Hey mom."

Everyone looked at me weird for the way I addressed her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked glaring at me walking over. "Haven't you taken a hint? I don't want you in my shop." She said annoyed.

"Look I can prove to you that I'm not lying just give me some of your time."

"Why should I even believe you? Your a stalker I should've called the cops on you when I had the chance!!"

"Look just trust me okay? I know it's hard to believe right now and I may seem out of my mind but you just have to try and believe me."

"Fine but im busy can we do this after i close?"

"I'll wait for you mom."

"Don't call me that."

"Okay.."

I waited for her to close up her shop and then we were both sitting there awkwardly. "Let's get this over with me..this is a waste of my time I seriously don't know why I'm doing this."

"Thanks a lot just let me explain.."

"Go ahead I don't have all day."

"I know that you  like parks..because it reminds you of your mother ..she use to love parks..and ever since she died you always visit parks and would always talk to her as if she was there."

"What? How can you possibly know that? I never told anyone about that but my sister."

"I know because I'm your daughter from the future and your sister told me so much about you in the future that's how I learnt about it."

"But how can that even happen?"

"I'm not sure either but.. your my mother I'm telling the truth so please believe me."

"fine let's say you really are my daughter why do you think you were brought here to the past?"

"To save you..so I can stay with you in the future and spend Christmas with you.."

"Save me what does that even mean?"

"I'm not sure I'm allowed to tell you that part other wise it would probably change things in this time loop.."

"That's why I need to spend as much time as I can with you right now."

"It's hard to believe but..you do seem familiar to me and I can't pin point why that is so I'll just have to trust you."

I hugged her crying softly. "I love you mom, I longed to tell you that."