Chapter five.

"Who are you?" I asked looking at her, she looked quite different from the people I seen in the streets she wasn't wearing 90s clothing why was she dressed like that?

She had a very long pony tail with a golden hair accessory on the top of her pony tail, she was also wearing a red transparent vale over her mouth like a mask and she wore red and gold low waist pants, with a shoulder red top that looked more like a bra, with golden straps, and 1 golden bracelets on each side of her hands and golden heels.

So strangely dressed, I looked her up and down. "And what's up with your outfit? Is that a costume or something?"

She smiled seductively, "I am so offended you think my outfit is a costume..this is my clothing, isn't it very pretty? You must be wondering why I stand out from the others right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well I am very very different from the others, I'm not a human..you can think of me as like your own Christmas genie or something like that."

"Christmas genie? So you grant wishes?" I asked looking at her.

I wasn't surprised because she wasn't the weird part of this eventful trip, the fact that I even traveled back into time was even weirder for me, so I just rolled with it.

"Well, kind of..more like if you asked me I could give you hints on why your here, I can never fully tell you because that's for you to find out on your own."

"Then why did you call yourself a genie?"

"Because don't I look like one? I just thought genies were so cool I wish I was one but unfortunately I am not a genie, I'm more like a Christmas miracle I'm actually a Christmas spirit I help people out before Christmas."

"Oh great..So you'll help me get out of here?"

"Yes with one wish that you so badly wanted, something that you've never had but always dreamt of."

"My mom?"

"Exactly! You catch on quick..anyways we'd better get going."

"Going where?"

"Well your not planning to live out here on the streets or something right?"

"No I have nowhere to go..."

"Wait a minute..are you the one who brought me back into time?"

"Hm...maybe?" She said laughing and grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?"

"Your place."

"But I don't have a place."

"Now you do." She said snapping her fingers, and then right in front of me was a nice small apartment and in front was a car, she handed me the keys. "This is for your apartment and your car."

"Wait this is all mine?"

"Who else would it be for silly? Now you have planning to do let's go inside."

I opened up the door with the keys but when I was walking inside of the apartment I didn't see her beside me I was confused she just disappeared into thin air.

Then when I was walking around looking at the place she popped up out of nowhere scaring the crap out of me. "Oh my god Don't do that.."

"What? Isn't it cool?"

"I mean I guess..so you have magical powers too?"

"Well obviously other wise how would I be able to get you this nice fancy apartment and this car..but before you do all the planning you should change into something that fits the 90s style." She told me.

This was all going so fast I didn't even know where to begin. "Please just slow down." I sat there on the couch and tried to recollect my thoughts.

She sat next to me and smiled, "trust me." She said hugging me. "I know what I'm doing okay? I will be your ticket back to the present and you'll even have your mom beside you everything will be perfect and you'll never have to worry again."