Chapter eight.

i was so happy that I could be with my mom, I've never felt this way ever. i was glad to be here with her, grateful for the Christmas spirit as well, she really helped me out.

"I really wish I could stay with you..but I have a flight to catch later today and I need to finish packing." My mother told me.

I needed to stop her from catching that flight because if she boards that flight today she will definitely die and I can't let that happen.

"Mom...there's going to be a plane crash."

"a what?"

"Listen to me you can't get on that flight because if you do you will die and you'll be abandoning not only me but your sister."

"So what really happened...was I died and in the future..there is no more me?"

"Yeah mom..I never met you ever in the future..my whole purpose for why I went back in time is you..I will have you back in time for Christmas me you and aunty will be reunited we will be a happy family again.."

She smiled and hugged me. "Then id want nothing more."

I thought to myself wait..it was that easy? There's gotta be some kind of catch.

I mean certainly it could never be this easy. "But honey..I have to board that plane to see your grandfather..he's sick and he doesn't have much longer to live and I want to be able to say goodbye to him I couldn't even say goodbye to your grandmother."

That's it, that was the catch..another family member dying in exchange for my mother..my grandfather Was still alive for a couple more years, but because I went back to the past and changed it my grandfather won't get to live to see a few more years, but my mother will.

I felt terrible but there was nothing I could do. "Mom I'm really sorry..I still can't allow you to board that flight other wise you will die..you can call him and say your final goodbyes, it's the only way mom..I need you by my side mom I can't lose you again."

"I understand.." she told me and hugged me, "we will get through this together and you won't lose me again everything will be perfect just in time for Christmas."