Do i know you?

We sat down to have coffee. Interrogation time. "What's his last name?" She seemed to eager about him. "Way, mom."

"Way what a nice last name. He seems like a nice boy. When did you meet him?"

"School, he just moved here from about an hour from here." She smiled, sipping her coffee.

"So, you really like him?"

I blushed. "Yes. I mean I think, I've only known him for a couple days, but he's so nice and sweet." She chuckled

"Yes and it was very nice and sweet of him to almost fuck my son on my couch."

"MOM!" She couldn't stop laughing, I even started laughing, do I have the best mom or what?

A couple hours later I went up to my room and felt my phone vibrate. My stomach was full of butterflies when I saw his name.

Gee: hey, I hope you're not in too much trouble;)

Me: nah, moms cool with it, she just didn't know I was gay

Gee: yeah, my parents or little brother don't know either.

So he is gay. I smiled to myself, No shit Sherlock.

Me: alright well I need to go shower it's getting late, talk to you later xoxo

Gee: don't have too much fun without me;) see ya tomorrow

God, my stomach kept doing flips. Im falling for him so hard and so fast.

-

It's Monday. Gross, but I have class with him. I sound like a middle school girl. Oh well.

The first two periods of the day felt like two days. Then the bell rang that released us to third period. I practically ran from Art to Music.

I sat in my seat near Brendon and Ryan. Holding hands and all over each other as usual. Right before the bell ran, Gerard walked in.

I had to force myself to stop staring. He's so perfect.

He didn't even look at me

And then, he sat with, him.

Alex. What the fuck?!

What the actual fuck is happening.

He's laughing and talking to Alex. Im so confused. After what he did to me? What the fuck Gerard.

Class dragged on and then the bell rang. Alex walked out and I walked up to Gerard.

"Hey Gee." I said, frowning.

"Do I know you?"

{is this too short because idk ugh Idek if this is good I'm stressing about this so much, sorry. Love you guys xoxo}