Gay Shenanigans

Friday and Saturday dragged on until finally my alarm went off Sunday morning, 10 am.

Holy shit, I thought, my date, I mean today is the day I hang out with Gerard.

I leaped out of my bed, showered and threw on an old pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a Metallica shirt. "Eyeliner or no eyeliner?" I said out loud, talking as if someone was there. "Eyeliner it is."

It was almost 12 by the time I had finished doing my hair and eyeliner. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down on the couch.

I watched some shitty rom com from 12 to about 1:50. One last look in the mirror. "Lookin' good Frankie." I said to myself, winking. Jesus Christ Frank can you be any more weird.

Then, a knock at the door. I walked to the door, not to fast, I don't want to seem too eager. Just a hangout, Frankie.

I opened the door. "Hey Frank." Holy fuck did he look hot. His hair was a perfect mess. Black skinny jeans and a Smiths t-shirt. "You just gonna stand there and check me out or do you wanna go?" He said with a smirk. I was blushing so hard, "Uh, let's go." I said, laughing nervously.

The walk to the park was a comfortable conversation about school. We got to the park and I asked him about his t-shirt. "So the Smiths, they your favorite band?" He looked down at his shirt and then back up at me, like he forgot what he was wearing. "Yes! Best break up band ever!"

We got into talking about bands, including Metallica, who I love so much. "You play any instruments, Frankie?" I blushed. "Did you just call me Frankie?" "Uh yeah sorry." He said smiling. "It's okay, I like that, and yes I play guitar and I sing a little, what about you, gee?" Crap did I just say that out loud. "Gee, that works" he said, winking "I sing." I thought and said

"Maybe we could have a jam session one day? I know two of my friends who play instruments, too." Sounded like a good idea. "I'd like that, maybe my brother could join us too, yeah? He plays bass" I smiled "Sounds like a plan."

We sat there talking, comfortable on the edge of flirting, conversation. Then Thunder in the distance shit seriously now?!? Guess it wasn't so much in the distance when it started pouring.

"We better go back!" I yelled over the rain. He smirked "Race ya back to your house!" I started running but he was so much faster. His long legs, his ass in front of me. Damn, he's so perfect. Frank, shut the hell up.

We got back, soaked, panting and tired. We got under the porch, the rain still extremely loud. He turned around, looked at his house, ran his fingers through his hair.

He turned to face me, looked me in the eyes. His eyes, his hazel eyes, made my knees week. He put his arms around my waist and he kissed me. Hot and heavy, full of lust. Fuck, I don't care, Gerard way kissing me.

We made out on the porch until it got too heavy for the neighbors to see. We got inside, never breaking our kiss, unlocking the door to the couch. I sat on top of him, kissing him passionately. We took our shirts off, kissing and touching.

Then there was a click. Oh shit im dead. We stopped kissing and Gerard gave me a "who the fuck is that" look. "Dude my moms home, put your shirt on before she comes in here!" I whisper yelled.

Too late. "Frank, what the fuck is going on, who is this?" Im fucked, well not yet, if ya know what I mean. "Mom, this is Uh, mom Uh" I stuttered like I forgot his fucking name.

"Im Gerard, ma'am, nice to meet you." He smiled, she smiled. "Nice to meet you Gerard , call me Linda." Thank god she was cool, maybe just in shock considering she didn't know I was gay.

"Well uh thanks for having me I think I'm gonna go home, Uh text me later Frank, bye Linda!" He said with a smile, a wave and an awkward walk-run out the door.

I smiled, my mom smiled. Wide eyed but still smiling. "I KNEW IT MY LITTLE FRANKIE IS GAY!" I squinted "what the fuck do you mean, you knew." She laughed "Never had a girlfriend, and those jeans they're so tight, I mean come on Frankie." I just looked at her. "Never mind that I want to know everything about this boy!"