Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Jade's POV

"Bitch!" Dominic yelled at me, I just got his best friend out. The gym classes were playing dodge ball together, and my team was close to winning.

Now I couldn't let Dominic call me a bitch and get away with it. So I did the only thing I could; throw a dodge ball at his head.

"Suck it asshole!" I spit on him. Dominic stormed off towards the bleachers which put a smirk on my face. We then continued the game peacefully. A few minutes later, we won the game.

After gym, my best friend Rose walked up beside me, "Did you hear about Dominic breaking up with Lauren? All because he hit her in the face with a dodge ball!"

"Well shes a lair and a bitch."

"I agree. So who do you think he's gonna ask out now?"

"That's easy," I said with a smile,"His asshole" We laughed and continued to walk until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Jade," I turn around to face my crush Collin, "Is your friend Vicki available?"

I feel my heart split in half. He's asking if my friend Vicki is available? What the hell? Rose probably knew how I was feeling at the moment because of what she said next.

"I'm not sure, you should go ask her," Rose tells him, "Now we have to go, see you later" Rose then grabs my arm and walks me to the girl's bathroom. Her face gets red with anger.

"I'm sorry Jade" She says. I shake my head and look at her. It's not her fault, it's Vicki's fault. She knew who he liked and didn't tell me.

"No, I'm mad at Vicki!" I say.

"What are you going to do?"

"You are going to talk to Vicki, make her say no to Collin for me" Rose nods her head. The bell then rings and we both head to English with me still as angry as hell.