Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Vicki's POV

-Vicki's Past-

I woke up to the harsh sounds of the wind outside the door of the room I'm in. I hear loud foot steps. It's him.

"Hello Victorian." He said. I knew it was a him from his voice. I never see him, only hear him from outside the door.

"I've seen your friends Victorian," he let out a sigh,"And your lover. He thinks your sister killed you. He had just gotten you back..and Jade. Oh, Jade. I miss her so much. Do you too?" He asked his tone louder.

I nodded my head. I could no longer speak now. Not by choice, but by wounds that never healed properly. My vocal chords were now ruined from my screaming. I wish I could be with my friends, Dominic, my sister...

"What should I do about him, Victorian? Should I do anything at all?"

Please don't hurt him.

"Jade will die too, and Rose, and that bitch."

My sister.

 "Why do you love her? She hurt you Victorian. She cut you, she deserves to die. Why miss her?"

She just needed relief.

"Oh well, you're just a girl. You don't know any better. But I'm letting you know you're friends are in real danger."

I get of the small cot and run to the door. I bang on it with hot tears streaming down my face. I hear his evil laugh as he walks away. I slowly sink to the floor and hug my knees to my chest. I then cry.