Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Rose's POV

I walk to first hour with a smile on my face. Yesterday Dominic agreed to my plan, now all he has to do is get Collin to like Jade, not Vicki. As I start to walk towards the stairs, I feel an arm grab me from behind. I turn around to see Vicki's face.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Why was Collin checking out Jade when she was at her locker!" Vicki whispers loudly. I can feel a smirk come on my face, but I quickly get rid of it.

"Maybe he likes her after all" I reply. Vicki crosses her arms. Dominic walks by us and winks at me. I roll my eyes at him.

"Your actual crush just walked by, I suggest you go flirt with him asap" I say while attempting to change the subject. Vicki blushes, it's working.

"You're right there's no use in fighting with Jade, I'll see you guys later at lunch" She then quickly walks to Dominic catching up with him. I smile and continue my journey to first hour. I see Jade and Collin sitting by each other while flirting. I better sit down a little bit away from them. The only seat that's open is by Hunter. Shit.

"Hey" Hunter says to me as I sit down next to him. I feel my cheeks get red. Hunter has been my crush for about two years now. We are friends, but I just never have the guts to actually tell him that I like him.

"Hi" I say back in a weak voice. Hunter then grabs a piece of paper. He writes on it, then folds it and hands it to me. I take the note.

Me & you, tonight at the movies?

I feel my cheeks get extra red. Nobody asks someone out using there words around here. People like to start stupid rumors about them. Especially not on the first date. This might be a date, but not to sure yet. I look over at him and he smiles showing his perfect white teeth. I write my answer on the paper then hand it back to him.

"Awesome," He says while smiling, "I'll pick you up at 5"

The bell rings as Mrs. Smith comes in she starts writing on the chalk board of what we will do in art today. I get a tap on my shoulder, and I turn around. I see Dominic, who I didn't even know was there.

"You are awesome" He says. I laugh. I bet he and Vicki have plans tonight. Dirty plans which I don't even want to think about.

"Thanks" I whisper back at him and turn back around. Mrs. Smith starts talking about what's going to be going on this week, I start to doze off just before she says there is going to be a high school dance next Friday. Everyone starts talking and getting excited.

"Alright everyone, settle down" Mrs.Smith says. Everyone starts to slowly quite down. I then see a girl raising her hand.

"Yes?" Mrs. Smith says.

"What's the theme?" She asks.

"Midnight Magic" Mrs. Smith replies. Most of the girls in the class start squealing with joy. The bell ending first hour rings. Everyone gets up and walks out talking loudly. I walk to Jade's locker to see if her and Collin hit it off.

"So, you and Collin?" I ask. Jade turns around and nods her head smiling. We both sequel with joy then laugh.

"What did you do? All I said was to get Vicki to say no!" Jade exclaims. I better tell her just in case Dominic talks to her about it.

"I called Dominic last night and asked him to get Collin to like you," I say, "He said to give him a few days, but I guess he got him to like you faster then he thought" Jade looks at me funny then crosses her arms.

"How the hell did you get Dominic to help me?"

"I got him hooked up with Vicki tonight"

"Gross"

"I know, anyways, Hunter asked me out tonight! We're going to the movies!"

"Awesome, but we should get to gym before we have to run extra laps"

"You're right let's go!"