Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Rose's POV

I plop on the couch and move closer to Jade as we watch Insidious. It's not the best movie for a day like this, but we like to laugh at the demon since it looks funny.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. It's 4pm so it might be Hunter. I take my phone out of my pocket and look at my texts.

Hunter: Hey we can't keep hooking up anymore, I have a girlfriend

Oh. My. God. Hunter has been hooking up with some random girl this whole time?! I feel tears going down my face. Jade looks over at me and sees me starring intently at my phone.

"Oh my God, Rose are you okay?!" Jade exclaims. I give her my phone and grab a pillow to cry in. Jade reads the text, and then I see her typing back. I could care less what she texts back to him.

"Dear Hunter, this is Jade and you are a jackass now go to hell before I put you there myself." Jade says. I see her push send, she then puts my phone on the table beside the couch.

"Oh Rose, come here!" She says while grabbing me. She hugs me as I cry into her shoulder. I can't believe Hunter has been hooking up with some girl while we were dating.

"You deserve better then that jackass." Jade says trying to make me feel better. I sniffle and break out hug. I wipe my eyes and stare at Jade. She gives me a sorry look.

"I should've known, I mean he cheated on his last girlfriend...I just thought it would be different since we were friends." I say weakly. Jade grabs my hand and hold it.

"Some boys are just jackasses, you should know that already." Jade says while getting up to head to the kitchen. She's probably getting me some ice cream.

"I'm never gonna let a boy play with my heart again." I whisper to myself.