Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

Rose's POV

        After English I decided to go talk to Vicki. Now Vicki can become fairly bitchy if I say the wrong words, so I have go to be careful. 

"Hey Vicki!" I exclaim.

        "Oh, hey Rose! What's up?" Vicki asks as she flips her golden blonde hair. I start to get nervous as she looks at me.

        "You know Collin? Yeah, he just asked me and Jade if you were available" Right as the words leave my mouth Vicki turns bright red. She then laughs.

"Did you tell him I was?"

        "No I told him to ask you himself," I say geting a little mad, "I want you to say no" Vicki puts her hands on her hips as I give her a glare.

"Why should I say no?"

        "Because you know that Jade likes him, plus you don't want to be a bitch and say yes, do you?" I ask. Vicki flips her hair the rolls her eyes. 

"Maybe I do"

        Vicki then turns around and walks away with her high heels clicking. She did not just say that! Her and Jade are best friends! She would never do that unless someone told her to say yes...

        "How'd it go?" I turn around to see a worried look on Jade's face. What do I say? The truth? It's my only option now.

        "I'm not sure, but she might or she might not" Jade sighs and crosses her arms. I see anger in her eyes. Maybe I could get someone else to change her mind.

(After school at Rose's house)

        I walk up to my bedroom and plop on my bed. I sigh as I grab my phone to dial a number that I never wish I had. My phone continues to ring as I hear my name through the phone.

"What do you want Rose?" Dominic says annoyed.

        "Look, you know that Vicki likes you right?" I say. He pauses. I swear I can hear him flip his hair and smile.

"Of course I do, who doesn't?" He replies in a cocky voice.

        "You need to get Collin not to like Vicki and to like Jade" I hear Dominic moan through the phone. I know they're enemies, but he's the only person I could think of the help Jade. 

"I'm not helping that bitch I mean Jade"

"Please! If you do, I could possibly hook you up with Vicki"

"Fine, but give me a couple days"

"Thanks"

"Yep"

        I then hear the phone line go dead. I start to scream and jump on my bed with joy. Hopefully this plan works, because if it doesn't alot of girl drama is about to enter Red Wood High.