Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Rose's POV

Me and Hunter walk hand-in-hand towards the ticket stand. I'm wearing my black miniskirt with a light pink long sleeve shirt. My long blond hair is down so that it gives me a cute look.

"Two for...Pet Semetary" I quickly look over at Hunter with my mouth open. He did not just say that. Pet Semetary was made in 1989, there is no way it's in theaters. The ticket man smiles and hands Hunter our tickets. We then walk away to the concession stands.

"Hunter? Pet Semetary isn't even in the theaters" I whisper in his ear. He ignores me and orders a large popcorn with two root beers.

"Hunter!" I whisper loudly.

"What?" He says.

"You know what"

"My brother is the manager here"

"I've heard him and you say that a million times"

"Yeah, he is keeping a screen closed so we could watch any movie" I blush. Hunter is so sweet sometimes. I'm so glad he's my friend, and crush. "You did that for me?"

Hunter smiles at me as he grabs my pop to hand it to me. He then grabs his pop and the popcorn. We go down the long hallway and stop right at the end. The last door on the right is wide open.

"After you" Hunter says. I giggle as I walk into the theater. I head to the very top row, because that says romance.

"Back row?" Hunter says.

"Yeah, I like it back here" I reply hoping he wouldn't catch on to the whole romance thing. I sit down and Hunter takes the seat on my left. The movie starts right as he sits down.

(After the movie)

Me and Hunter laugh, As far as endings go, that movie has the best ending of all freaking time. It's a bit bloody, but I love it.

"You enjoy it?"

"Of course I did!" I exclaim. Hunter laughs as we get out of our seats and exit the movie viewing area. Hunter throws his pop and popcorn away. I'm about to throw my pop away, but my phone starts to ring. It's ringing the song Trouble by Taylor Swift, so I know right away that it's Jade.

"Hey Jade! I'm still with Hunter, I'll call yo-"

"Rose! Vicki is in trouble!" Jade yells in a loud and scared voice. I throw my pop away. Hunter gives me a weird look. He's probably wondering why I'm continuing to talk on the phone.

"Jade, it might be another trick" I reply. "You know how Vicki likes to get us scared"

"It's not! I heard her scream! I heard a loud fucking bang too! She might have been fucking kidnapped!" I froze. I need to help Vicki, I don't care if Dad gets mad at me for being late.

"Ok, me and Hunter will be at your house in five minutes"

"Ok, just hurry! We need to get Vicki! ASAP!"

The line goes dead. I put my phone in my purse as I look at Hunter, who has a confused look on his face."We have to go to Jade's house, now" I say sternly.

"What's wrong? Is Jade ok?"

"Yes, but Vicki is in trouble"

"She always gets in trouble, it's normal for her"

"Hunter, she got kidnapped"