Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Jade's POV

♥Warning Filler Chapter♥

When I saw Collin walking out of the hockey arena my heart melted. I didn't know what I would do. Either I kiss him like a wild animal, or I talk to him and tell him how I feel. I got out of my car and said his name. He looked at me and smiled.

"I thought you'd be at Dom's tonight?" Collin said with his white smile.

"No. Not today."

"How's he doing?" He asked throwing his gear in the back of his pick up.

"He's getting better." He stepped closer to me. I was now between his truck and him. We are so close, his face is centimeters away from mine.

"I've missed you," he said putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "The real question is, how are you?" 

I closed my eyes and felt his breath on my neck. 

"He's dead. She's dead. I'm not." I whispered.

I kept my eyes closed and he kissed me. I was laying  in the pick up bed with Collin. We pointed out all the brightest stars. I felt like Collin was the one, he's the one.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too."

〰〰〰
Vicki's POV

"Oh, Victoria." The voice said again. I was laying in my room sleeping when the voice killed my sleep. No, not again. This can't be happening again, get away from me.

"Who should I kill first?"

"Please don't." I begged. My throat was dry and I could barely speak. He opened the door and his face was covered with a black mask. He was wearing a black hoodie as well.

"But it is time. It's been a whole year. I've waited a long time to do this. Everyone is finally fully happy. It took long enough for Jade to finally except that asshole."

"Please don't hurt her."

"Oh no! Do you think I'm some sort of animal? I'm saving her for last." I feel my eyes swell up with hot tears. It's all my fault, I don't want anyone to die.

"Let's see who's on the list. Shall we? We have so many," He went up to me and keeled down so he was at my level. "Dominic, Rose, Hunter, Collin, which one darling?"

"Please don't hurt anyone." I whispered, I look away from his black mask. All I saw were his eyes, his cold ice blue eyes. My mind was racing on who's eyes those could belong too. He grabbed my chin and made me face him.

"Pick one!" He screamed. "Pick one or I'll kill your sister!" Tears flew down my face. I know who's voice it is now. I know who those cold ice blue eyes belong too. I know for sure.

"Darling, please choose before I choose for you." He says as he lets go of my chin. No, I can't. I don't want to be responsible for a death. I don't want to choose.

"No, I'm not choosing!" I yell in his face. He laughs as he gets up and starts to walk out of my room. Before he leaves, he turns around and looks at me.

"Collin it is then." He says as he walks out laughing . He slams the door and I burst out in tears. He never returned for the rest of the night. I cried all night thinking about how happy Jade was, and I took it all away.

__________

So the killing begins!!!

Check out our new book RED PARADISE!

Also follow our accounts
Estrella2good
Running_Wind_128

Estrella2good just entered my book AGE into the #Wattys2015 so go check that out.

As always-

Vote

Comment.