Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jade's POV

I wake up to Devin talking to me. I lift my head off the couch and roll my eyes. "What the hell Devin, it's like seven on a Sunday! I'll take you to the park later."

"No, it's important!" He said shaking me awake. I give him a look and sit up. "What!" I said finally awake.

"Aunt Quinn wants to come over with Xavier next weekend."

"Fuck that means we have to clean and shit." I hop off the couch and put on my hoodie. I start to head towards the bathroom to clean the sink.

"What should I do first?" Devin yells from the living room. I sigh, he never knows what to do. IT's annoying. I pop my head out of the bathroom.

"Kitchen!" I yell. I check the time and realize I have to meet Dominic at seven tonight I guess I'll clean until then.

______________

"Dominic? Are you home?" I call out. I knew he was, all the lights were on. I walk to the kitchen to see his parents.

"Mr. And Mrs. Dickson! Sorry, I didn't know you were here." His mother was blonde, wearing a light pink dress with gold earrings. His father, a brunette, wearing a plaid vest with tan pants. Rich people.

"Its quite alright dear," Mrs.Dickson says, "Now will you be staying for dinner Jade?" Unlike Dominic, his parents are super nice. It annoys me sometimes.

"Oh no I can't I-"

"Thank god there's food here!" Devin said cutting me off. I turn around to see Devin standing next to me. That kid...

"I told you to stay in the car." I say to Devin.

"It no problem Jade." Dominic's father said.

"Good, cause I'm hungry!" Devin said with a grin on his face walking to the dining room. I followed him and said thank you to them.

There on the end of the table was emotionless Dominic. My brother sat next to him and started talking sports. Dom, nodding his head in times. The food was spread threw out the long table and looked delicious. We dug into the food. I was full after two bites. When the conversation around the table started.

"I'm glad you've been talking care of Dominic after the incident with the made." his mother said.

"I wouldn't say talking care. More of just being there for him, a friend." I looked at Dominic and now anger filled his face. Not in front of my brother.

"It was a good hockey game last night." I say trying to start a new conversation. "No really Jade," his father started. "Thank you."

I looked at Dominic. Fear in my eyes. At any moment he could snap. In front of my brother. "Please." I mouthed to him. He got up and left to his room.

"Oh my god. There that boy goes again." His father started. I got out of my seat and started walking to Dom's room. I heard my brothers chair move, and I turned around and shook my head no.

"But Jade-" he started but I cut him off by saying a firm no. He sat back down in his chair.
I walked into Dominic's room.

"What a dump." I said walking around. There was dirty clothes everywhere. I look at his dresser to see a pizza, but I can't tell for sure if it is actually pizza. He scoffed.

"I need your help." He said.

"Vicki?"