~ Let Me In ~

Hello readers! I want to say, so sorry for the delay in updates. Life just hits and sets you back, but here is a long awaited chapter! I hope you enjoy and thank you all so much for reading!

Chapter Warnings: Brief Sexual Content, Mentions of Masturbation

XXX

Leaned against one of the black durasteel walls was where Kylo Ren found himself once Hux had come in and interrupted his prodding of your mind. He was more lost in his own thoughts instead of focusing directly on you like he probably should have been. Your face just had...ignited a spark in him that he hadn't felt in a long time. A boyish and immature spark; which was entirely inappropriate and less than ideal to him at that point in his life. Then it came to the difficulty he had when he had tried to penetrate your mind.

You clearly being in touch with the Force normally wouldn't stop a man from Kylo. No one, except maybe Snoke, could match the strength of his mind and the will he had when it came to using the Force whether they were sensitive or not. But you...you had proven to be a challenge to him without you even realizing it.

As the three of you were off in your own worlds in that silence that became engulfed by the hum of the transport ship, Kylo had first tried to dig into your mind in a more subtle way so you wouldn't realize. Get the answers that he found himself disgustingly craving without having to directly interact with you. The sickness he felt in the pit of his stomach at the thought of having to speak with you directly. The thought of looking into your eyes and having a verbal conversation; he could have gagged out loud if he really wanted to just to make that nausea go away.

The nausea.

It had been so suddenly taking over his being. If there's one thing to know, Kylo Ren does not feel nervous or anxious over anything. His own ego stroked that sense of entitlement he felt about never having to have a care in the world because of who he was. So why now did he feel himself literally threatening to spill the contents of his stomach all over the floor of the transport?

Kylo took in a deep breath, the sound being distorted by the modulator in his mask. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw how you glanced up from your shoes to him. But at the slightest sign of movement of his helmet in your direction, your eyes reverted back to your shoes. He let the breath he took out slowly, hoping the sick feeling would subside, but from there it just got worse and worse. His heart rate was beginning to pick up its pace and goosebumps ran down his arms. For the first time in a long time, the panic that Kylo felt was indescribable. So random.

What the fuck was happening to him?

XXX

It hadn't taken long for Hux and Kylo to return to the small area of the transport where you were sitting. While you couldn't exactly tell, you knew both sets of eyes were on you the moment you were within view of the two men. You didn't bother looking up at either of them, your eyes stayed focused on the floor; more specifically on your shoes. You studied the detail of the laces on the boots in order to occupy your mind and distract from the anxiety that was filling your chest. Sure the idea of the two of them even being on board with you was nerve-wracking enough. But the fact that the General and the Commander were now back in your presence, the feeling in the room shifted. The air was heavy and thick as if fog engulfed the small area of the ship. It felt like breathing oxygen with the viscosity of molasses.

Just knowing you were not in the good graces of either man didn't help your situation either. You could feel Hux's eyes burning into you, feel the way he hated every little detail in which you had modified your uniform to your liking. He really was a control freak and it was incredibly fucking annoying to you.