Preface

Hello and welcome to Dark Alarms! This is a fanfiction that I have been sitting on for a long time. I am a huge Star Wars fan and the biggest Kylo Ren simp in the world so I had to hop on the bandwagon and publish this story for you all!

This story will also contain smut as well as other sensitive topics so please read at your own risk. This story also has elements that may be similar to other stories you may have read such at Three Blind Tooke (AO3), Fix Your Attitude (AO3), etc.... This book is in no way plagiarizing any of the following stories, but some small details may be similar here and there, however the plot is in no way the same as either of these stories.

I will also try and provide trigger warnings beforehand that way readers can be aware of what is to come in a chapter. But another warning, this book may not be suitable for anyone under the age of 18, so please read at your own risk and do not say that you have not been warned.

The updates on this book may be inconsistent for me because I am a full time college student as well as work a job! Plus, as of now starting this fic, it is the holidays!

TW

Smut, Toxic Relationships, Assault, Sexual Assault, Graphic Violence, Lack of Aftercare, No Aftercare

Smut TW

BDSM, Cum Eating, Heavy Dom/Sub Themes, Slapping, Degrading, Wrongful Use of the Force, Cum in General, Oral, Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasm