「 𝟒𝟑 」

⚠️
This chapter includes extreme, sexual situations involving blood and knife play. Please don't read if you're uncomfortable!

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

"So where exactly are we going again?" It's been nearly an hour since you left the house, and you still have no idea what's going on.

"You'll see, but I promise you'll enjoy it." Hoseok turns around with a wide and dirty smirk.

You were told to get dressed and that was all. Nothing more, nothing less. You're a little curious where they're taking you, to be honest. However, you've also got your guard up. Yoongi's level is the highest for a reason, and for that, you're about to find out why.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

"We've got the recorder, so we should be good," Yoongi admits while walking inside the large mall, which is full of rich and fancy clothing brands.

"Mind telling me what's about to happen or why they're still here? I thought each level has to be solo in regards to what rules have to be followed." You speak up when Jimin and Hoseok smile behind you.

"Not necessarily, but I will give you a little hint," he pauses and comes closer before whispering to you. "They're not part of my level, and they won't get to touch you. I lied to them so that they would accompany us. You see, she developed a new rule, and we can't leave the house with a player if it's just one of us, so I had to trick them. It's a stupid rule—probably one of the dumbest, along with this game. I hope you didn't have your heart set on screwing either of them today." Yoongi chuckles while looking back at them.

Jimin and Hoseok laugh to themselves behind you, having no clue about Yoongi's sneaky plan.

"So if they're not going to touch me in any way, what was the point of that back there in your room and how come we're in a mall?" You ask with your eyebrow arched.

"I just wanted to watch back at the house. I guess you could say that I get off to watching. For your second question, we're here to get lost." He admits.

"Lost? What exactly do you mean by that?" Before you have the chance to receive an answer, Yoongi's grabbing your wrist and running through the huge crowd of people towards the escalators.

All the while he ignores the shouts from Jimin and Hoseok who are trying to catch up but are caught in the crowd.

Once at the escalators, Yoongi puts you in front of him and shields you from behind. Soon enough, Jimin and Hoseok's shouts finally stop. They can't find either of you.

Turning your head to look at him, you smile to yourself and whisper. "So you planned to act like young teenagers and run away from everyone to have a fun time?" You tease.

He just keeps his same smirk. "You don't have to be a young teenager to get into a little bit of mischief, Y/N."

You only nod and agree. When you reach the top of the escalators, Yoongi pulls you into a clothing store on the second floor of the mall.

Needless to say, it's a busy store. You practically roll your eyes when he tugs you into the place and you have to squeeze by numerous people.