#3

"You still didn't find a secretary for me Nayeon?" Asked Mina fixing her suit infront of the mirror.

"Yeah, it's very hard to find, when they know they will work for you" Nayeon said in a sarcastic way.

"Tsk, just find me one,I really need one next week"

"Sure will, and I hope that would be the last secretary we will hire. Please treat them good Mina" Nayeon pleaded.

"Yeah, depends on my mood, and if the secretary would do good"

" like Mina I'm surprised yesterday it's Ms. Jung's third day and she resigned, she didn't even last a week!"

"Pls don't rant infront of me. It's not my problem the secretaries can't handle me eh"
Mina said putting her glasses on then went outside to enter the car leaving Nayeon.

"Who should I ask to apply" nayeon thought walking downstairs.

"Oh wait! I should ask chaeyoung, that sister of mine has a lot of friends, maybe she can help me find a perfect one for that Penguin.
Nayeon giggled at the last word she said before entering the car.

"Nayeon stop giggling you look weird" Mina said, disgustingly look at Nayeon who pouted.

......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......

*crack*

"Now get out and study well" Dahyun said to Tzuyu who got out of the car.

"Yeah yeah, Unnie don't vibe to a song while driving you might get yourself to an accident"

"Hahaha sure chewy" ressured dahyun.

"Ok bye unnie, drive well love you" she said closing the door.

"Love ya!"dahyun shouted, starting the car then left.

Tzuyu's POV

'Silly dahyun unnie'.I thought smiling.

"Why are you smiling, stop that you look like a creep"

"Shut up smol"

"Stop calling me that" Chaeyoung slapped the younger's arms gently.

"You know what haha you and Dahyun unnie look like one, good thing Dahyun unnie is a little taller than you"

"Don't bring dahyun unnie in this topic tzu she already graduated"

"What's the connection between your height and dahyun unnie graduated?"

"You know what, I will ignore you, you're so mean tzuyu" chaeyoung said walking out of my sight.

I giggled because of Chaeyoungs behaviour. Her puffy cheeks, I like them especially her dimple a little secret: I have a crush on chaeyoung"
Pls don't tell anyone readers especially chaeyoung I'm still a little worried she will bust me and our friendly relationship will be broken.

*ring ring*

"Oh! Class is starting, I'll just approach little chaengie later"

Chaeyoung's POV  (when she left tzuyu)

"That tall girl, always likes to tease me I hate her hmpp"

"Why can't I hate her though- Her Yoda ears, perfect face or in another word VISUAL,Her hot jawline and her plump lip-"

*kring kring*

"Oh Nayeon Unnie, do you need anything?"

"Nothing much, but do you know anyone who can work to Mina?"

"Mina...mina that mean CEO of yours?"

"She's not mean Chaeng, but yes do you know anyone?"

'Dahyun unnie' I thought, she's finding work right?

"Chaeng?"

*Ring Ring*

"Oh unnie the class is starting, I kinda knew someone, but I'll ask her first bye"

"Oh sure byee"

T.B.C.

A/n:  Will Chaeyoung ask Dahyun?

Pls comment down your thoughts and vote

Thank you guys