#10

*****POV

Sitting on my chair waiting for me to be called by the cashier for my order which is a cup of iced cappuccino.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello" I said.

"Baechu you should hurry up we have a meeting at 8:25"

I look at my wrist watch showing that it is 7:45..

"Yes I'll be right there as soon as possible"

"You should, and Mrs.&Mr. Kim wanted to meet with the two of us later after the meeting. You're so slow why did you even buy coffee there when we have a cafeteria here and they sell coffee too"

"Ji run stop ranting I said I'll be there when I'm done, and I just arrived here like 15 minutes ago, and the coffee they sell there is disgusting you should change them" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, okay just hurry up"

"Ms. Bae!"

"See my name is called, expect me to arrive at 8 bye"

"Hmm bye"

I ended the call and get my car key on the table, then I went to the man who just called me.

"Ms. Bae?" He asked for assurance.

"Yes" I answered.

"Here, come back again!" He said smiling at me. I smile for response.

I fixed the coffee in my hand and walk to the exit.

"Irene unnie!?" I look at the person who called my name, and my eyes got big when I saw her.

"Oh Ms. Kim what a coincidence" I smiled.

"Yes it was" she put on her eye smile which is very cute I to stoped myself to not pinch her fluffy cheeks.

"The last time I saw you, you were still small, and tall like this" I said.

"Mhm, time really goes fast"

"I know, how are you by the way" I asked.

"Oh I just got this job as a secretary there, on that building" she pointed out with her two little fingers.

My eyes got big " you what- did Mrs.&Mr. Kim know?" I ask as she nodded.

Sigh

"Dahyun, you shouldn't have applied, you could've have enjoy yourself ... you will reveal yourself in your birthday.." I whispered the last part.

"I know, I just want to make my parents proud at me and my grandparents too"

"I understand you" I smiled hugging her.

Suddenly someone pulled her from me.

It was a Penguin looking girl.

"I told you to buy me coffee, not to flirt" she said.

"Excuse me but who are you, to just pull her out of the blue" I asked glaring at her.

"I'm her CEO, who are you?" She asked glaring back.

"That's not important, don't just pull people suddenly, look you're hurting her wrist" I pointed out with my eyes.

"I don't care, Forget the coffee let's go" she pulled dahyun out off the cafe while dahyun looked at me and doing a call sign which I understood.

T.B.C.

A/N: Sorry I couldn't update much, many things happened hope you guys understand :)

Comment down your thoughts and vote

Thank you for reading^^