#18

The three already finished breakfast.

Now they are inside Dahyun's car

Tzuyu on the back seat while Jihyo is on the passenger seat beside Dahyun who's driving to Tzuyu's school.

"So, Jihyo-ssi where will I drop you?" Dahyun asked eyes on the road.

"Do you know the 'Yoo kwang hoon' resto? Please drop me there"

"Noted" Dahyun smiled as they arrived on Tzuyu's school.

"Have a great time Tzuyu, I'll pick you up later just call me!"

"Sure unnie! Bye" Tzuyu wacmved as she run towards the gate.
_

They arrived at the restaurant Jihyo mentioned now Jihyo is switching numbers with Dahyun.

"I'll call you Dahyun, Thank you again!" Jihyo waved.

"I'll look forward to it Jihyo-ssi, take care!" Dahyun said giving a small waved as a response.

"I will, bye!" With that Dahyun left while Jihyo went inside to wait for her soon-gonna-be-ex fiance.

_

Dahyun arrived last the company as she dashed to the elevator.

Right when the elevator was about to close a hand stopped the sliding door.

A person came in revealing a man, Park Chanyeol.

"Oh miss kim you're here" he said with a smug face.

"Hello, Mr. Park" Dahyun bowed.

"So where are you heading" Dahyun added.

"CEO's office" he shrugged.

"Do you want me to lead you to her?, I'm heading the same way anyways"

"Sure" He smirked looking at the pale girls body.

Dahyun can sense him looking making her uncomfortable..

"How old are you Ms. Kim?"

"23 years old" The latter bordly said.

"Interesting, I'm 25" the man said with a smug look.

'I didn't ask, dumbo' the pale girl thought.

"Oh that's cool"

"Ms. Kim I'm curious, why do you wear pants instead of a skirt" Chanyeol asked, trapping the black haired girl in the cold stainless wall.

"You would look even more sexy to it, not to lie you look hot in your suit" the boy added.

'If I wear a skirt my snake down there would be hanging like a hanger' Dahyun chuckled.

Yes Dahyun is Intersex, Her family relatives already knew about her condition especially her cousin, Tzuyu.

"Why are you chuckling, cutie" Chanyeol putting his hands on the pale girls waist.

"Nothing I'm just comfortable wearing pants" If looks can kill Chanyeol would already be laying on the floor dead..

"You look cute glaring, do you mind if I ask your number?" Chanyeol flirted.

"Which number? I have both" Dahyun flirted back while she snakes her hands on the boy's arms.

Biting his lips "Really, the second one then" He smirked putting back the strand of hair in her ear that is covering Dahyun's face.

"Its 7" Dahyun laughed on her mind seeing how the boy got annoyed when she told him his favorite number.

"The first one then" he smirked again getting his phone in his pocket and opened his contacts.

"It's 09247-"

*ting*

"Fuck off" Dahyun butthead the boy on his nose, making him hold his bleeding nose and his phone fall.

When the elevator opened she immediately went out and smirked in victory.

"Come back here you bitch" she heard him as she chuckles.

"Asshole" her expression changed to a jolly one into a cold stoic face.

T.B.C.
A/N: lol